~I Would Never Leave My Senpai~ (Yandereplier x Bi! Reader)[Short]

Requested By: Anonymous on Tumblr
How would Yandereplier act with a senpai who's Bi, but afraid to tell him because of the negative connotations of being Bi? And senpai is afraid he'll leave her for someone else? (I hope that makes sense..?)

Authors Note: Man, I'm just FEEDING you guys with chapters after a long hiatus. 

Hey uh, if you like my writing then it would be greatly appreciated if you buy me a coffee! I'm trying to save up for a new binder and maybe some male clothes since my parents won't buy any for me.
ko-fi.com/mookoo_support

Fandom: Iplier Egos
Pairing(s): Yandereplier x Bi! Reader
Warning(s): Fluff!, cursing probably

Anyway, please enjoy~

"You're... Bi?"

The pressure in your chest increased when you saw his face. Fear and nervousness could be seen in his expression as he passed back and forth.

Yan buried his hands in his hair as he muttered to himself. "This isn't good. This isn't good."

Your lip started to quiver as you watched him. Body started to shake while tears ran down your face. You knew it was a bad idea from the start, but you needed to tell him. It's part of who you are and you couldn't just ignore it.

"I... I understand if you don't want to see me ag-"

"Now I need to keep my eyes out for basically everyone now! Make sure no one takes MY senpai!"

You blinked. This was not what you were expecting from him. "I... what?" Yan looked your way, his hair disheveled with a scared glint in his eye. He carefully stepped towards you and wrapped his arms around your torso, pulling you close to him like you were going to leave him. "I have to make sure no one takes you away from me."

You wrapped your arms around his neck, no longer worried. "So you wouldn't leave me for this?" Yan seemed surprised by this and looked at you, his arms still hugging your waist.

"I would never leave my senpai."