~The Song of The Sea~ (Siren! Darkiplier x Reader) [Short]

Authors Note: SO I finished watching Soul Eater and can I just tell you how disappointed I am with the ending. I was told by my friends that they didn't go with the manga so now I gotta read that. ((Also, I wrote a Soul x Trans Male! Reader bc there is literally no Soul x reader stuff. I was saddened by that. Hit me up if you want to read that))

Big news! I'll be at the Game Grumps live tour in Chicago!! I'm so excited!

Pairing(s): Siren! Darkiplier x Reader
Reader: Gender Neutral
Warning(s): Death, well... it is a siren, angst

Anyway, please enjoy~

The Song Of the Sea.

That's what people called it. They say when you hear it, you lose all thought. Your mind focuses on one thing and one thing only. The song.

Of course, it was a mear folktale sailors told to pass the time on the water.

"Yes, just a myth." You told your self several times. Always trying to ignore the ringing coming from the sea on your way home from work.

One night, tho, something changed. The ringing no longer there. Instead, It was replaced by a soft melody. The song was enchanting, almost like it was vibrating in the air.

I did something I never did, I walked off of my path and down the stairs to the beach. Sand began getting into my shoes as water splashed at my feet. Did I care? Well, kinda.

I looked around at my surroundings, trying to spot where the beautiful music is coming from.

Before I turned around and walked away, I spotted her. A female sitting on a rock close to the shore. Her short black hair gently flowing in the breeze. Wait, no. It was a man. Dark hair with gorgeous brown eyes.

I rubbed my eyes, making sure what I' seeing is correct. When I looked back at the creature, they were gone. The music could still be heard from the crisp waters of the sea.

He was right in front of me. His skin seemed to turn grey as red and blue outlined him. His song grew louder every step I took.

Before I knew it, I was knee deep in the water. The Siren merely smirked to himself as I could no longer have control my own body.

When I drew closer, the man held out his hand, waiting for me to take it.

Take it

Take it

Take it

Once I grabbed ahold of his hand, I was dragged down. Lungs quickly filling up with water as I tried to kick to freedom. An echoed laugh was the last thing I heard.

This was The Song Of the Sea.