~S/o Coming Out As NB~

Requested By: DamiantheLGBTAlien on Wattpad
As a nonbinary human, this just made me all giddy, and reminded me of my s/o. I have a request, for pride month, the egos (iplier or septic i aint picky) finding out about their s/o gender identity and how their parents are about it and how they would react/support them.

Authors Note: How about some of both!

Fandom: Iplier & Septic Egos
Pairing(s): Iplier & Septic Egos x Reader
Warning(s): Cursing probably

Anyway, please enjoy~

-The Host-
*Host is very supportive of your gender identity.
*If someone says the wrong pronoun, he will kindly correct them. Of that person doesn't get the hint even tho Host has clearly stated you don't like to be called by that, he will interwind his fingers with yours and drag you away from that conversation. Clearly, that person isn't worth your time if they can't respect you.
*If you don't really have a good relationship with your parents because of your gender identity, then he will try to talk about them as little as possible. He doesn't want to make you sad because he brought something personal up.

-Google-
*Google would find all the best and safe products and/or medical procedures.
*He wouldn't really understand tho. Why should other humans care that someone wants to use a different pronoun? There are actual problems in the world like climate change.
*If your parents don't like this change, then Google will install an alarm system that won't allow them to even go near your home.

-Jackieboy Man-
*Jackie would be happy for you!
*Would accompany you to a pride parade, to keep watch of any potential danger and support you.
*It makes his heart swell to see how happy you are, he wants to protect that smile with his life.
*Your parents don't respect you? Then he will protect and comfort you from them.

-Darkiplier-
*Dark will provide you with everything you need. Medicine and/or a medical procedure? He will find the best doctors around. Product or clothes? Only the finest for his lover.
*He will love you all the same.
*Your parents don't give you the respect you deserve? He will keep you as far away from them as possible. May even go as far as to put a restraining order on them if you don't try to stop him, that is.