~A New Ego~ [Part 1] (Eric Derickson X Teen! Reader)

Authors Note: OFC I HAD TO WRITE FOR ERIC BC HE'S SUCH A SOFT BEAN BOI! I JUST??? LOVE HIM SO MUCH?? HOW COULD YOU NOT?

If you want to see some of my writing/just want to talk to me (bc I actually want to make friends), go follow my Tumblr pages! (I am also reblogging different fanfics I personally love)

MooKoo-Draws
MooKoo-Writes

Do you like LGBTQ+ things?! Sure you do! Go support my sister's web series on YouTube at '5 Reasons to Hate Christmas'

Let me know if you want me to make part 2! I would love to continue this!

Warning(s): Platonic Reader, a nervous boi,

Anyways, please enjoy~

~~~~~Y/n P.O.V.~~~~~

"Huh, that's strange..." I looked closer down the hall that looked longer than usual. This hall contains all the bedrooms to every ego including myself. As I carefully stepped down the hallway, there was a room right across from mine. "Weird, that's never been there." I cautiously stepped closer toward the mysterious door. Squinting my eyes, I read the name that was engraved in the wooden material. "Eric Derickson?"

As I said the name, a knock echoed throughout the house. I guess it's up to me to answer it since everyone else is at Ego Inc.

I sigh to myself at the thought of interacting with someone. It's not every day I have the house to myself. Usually, there are still a few Ego's lingering about the place.

I walked down the stairs and headed straight toward the front door. "Hello?" As I slowly open the door, there stood a man that looked like an Iplier that I hadn't recognized. He wore a black shirt that resembles what a dad would wear on vacation. A dad shirt, to be exact. He was a bit red in the face while nervously twisting a yellow handkerchief in his palms. "H-hi - hello. I'm Eric-Eric Derickson." Huh? Wasn't that the name on the door? Has Mark created another ego I hadn't known about? That had to be it, Eric looks just like the rest. "Nice to meet you, Eric! Please come in."

Eric hesitated for a moment but eventually stepped inside. He looked around confused, then back at me. "Where- wha-what is this place." He kept fiddling with the handkerchief as he talked. How do I explain this to him? 'Oh, you were created by a man and all the fans love you.' That's going to scare him even more.

Before I could answer his question, loud footsteps were running down the stares. "Wait wAIT DIVA DON'T-" I was tackled and pushed to the ground by the demon dog who was continuously licking my face. "I see Dark forgot to put you back in his room after your bathroom break." I smooshed her face with my hands while scratching behind her ear. For some reason, I'm the only one she trusts and likes in this house.

I somehow got back on my feet and brushed myself off. "Sorry about that. Diva rarely gets to walk around the house." I looked up at Eric. He had stars in his eye while he stared in awe. Diva got up and cautiously walked towards Eric. "I would be careful with her. She doesn't like newcomers... or anyone except me." Eric nervously nodded while not daring to look away from the large dog. Diva got closer and nudged his hands that were wrapped around the yellow fabric. Eric stepped a few feet backward until his back hit the wall.

I quickly grasped onto Divas collar to stop her from getting any closer to Eric. The poor man looked like he was about to have a panic attack. "Do you not like dogs? I can go put her away if you-" I was cut off by his shaky voice. "No! No- it's not that I hate dogs! I-I actually love animals, but for some reason whenever I-I touch an animal, it dies." My expression softened as I listened to him. "So you don't want to touch her because you don't want her to die?" He gave me a shaky nod. A sad smile rested on my face as I let go of the large collar. "Don't worry. Diva won't die. She can't, she's a demon." Eric's eyes lit up at my words. "Are-are you sure." "I'm positive."

Eric carefully stepped closer to Diva. Her tail wagging furiously while making a wooshing sound. Diva licked Eric as he let out a small laugh. Diva has never acted like this to anyone else but me. It's actually kind of shocking.

The large pup rolled on her back with her legs in the air, wanting the new ego to scratch it. Eric gave a small smile as he put his handkerchief in the pocket of his shirt. His hands lightly brushed the fluffy grey fur.

I smiled at the sight. "Would you please excuse me for a moment? I need to make a call." Eric nodded, this time he wasn't shaking. "If she gets too rough, just call me." I stopped in the doorway before exiting the room. "I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry. I'm Y/n Iplier."

I walked into the kitchen, with my phone in hand, and dialed his number. "Hey Dark? What do I do when a new dad shows up at the door?"