~Fathers Day Frenzy~ (Iplier & Septiceye X Teen! Reader)

Authors Note: Oh boy oh boy am I late to this. This one might be a little shorter than the rest but I just need to get this Oneshot out there. I also need to update my other books majorly. Oof.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me or just dick around, go check out my social media's.

Instagram: MooKoo_Draws

Tumblr: MooKoo-Draws

Anyways, please enjoy~

~~~~~Y/n P.O.V.~~~~~

"ALL THE WAY! ALL THE WA-"

I slam my hand on the object that woke me up from my slumber. I let out a groan as I sat up from my comfortable position on the bed. I grab my phone that was sitting on the table right next to the bed and looked at the time.

"5:00," I say out loud. 

That's right, I forced myself to wake up this early to make breakfast for my dad's. They usually start pouring out of their rooms at 8:00 but I need to make a lot of food. A lot meaning a whole buffy of food because, well, their grown men that need to consume as much food as possible. Google is the one to make the meals every day but I thought why not give him a day off. So before I went to bed last night, I hacked into his system and set his alarm to 8:00. You know, like a good child. 

I gave one last sigh before I hoist myself out of the deep depths of the blankets and onto the cold wooden floor. You know what, I'm not even bothering to change. I will probably spill something on myself anyway. 

I carefully open my door and peek down the hallway to see if any light were on. Nother. 

Perfect.

I tip-toe my way down the hallway so I don't wake anyone up. I made my way to the kitchen and started cooking. I started with the stuff that will take longer to make like muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc. 

~~~~~Time Skip 7:00 A.M.~~~~~

I pull the last batch of muffins out of the oven while trying to avoid the deadly grease sparks popping from the bacon, which was unsuccessful.

"AH SHIT!"

"Language."

I jump at the sudden voice that came from behind me. I turn and see Dark with his arms crossed and eyes narrowed. "Good morning Steve Rogers," I roll my eyes at his stance, trying to intimidate me. I have lived here long enough to get used to that signature stance. "Can I ask why you are the one making breakfast and not Google?" Dark raised an eyebrow. "Do you know what day it is?" I asked with a smug look on my face. "June 17." I gave out a chuckle. "Out of all the dad's I would think you would be the one to remember." I walk over to Dark and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Happy fathers day." I felt him pat my back with one arm. Dark isn't one for hugs if you can't tell.

I released him from, what he likes to call, death grip and went back to cooking. I was just about to pick up the spatula to scramble the eggs but I heard a couple of other egos walk into the kitchen. 

"Good morning." I walk over to Jackie, Host, and Henrik and give each of them a hug. "Happy fathers day. I'm just about done with making breakfast so you could probably chill out at the table." I gestured to the long table in the room. They all smile and nod. 

I walk back to the food that has been cooking and put it on the big plates with the rest of the same mound of food. I had one in both hands, which is pretty impressive if you ask me. "Let me help you with that bunny." Marvin stepped in and took one of the large plates. "Thank you"

We walk to the table and placed them in the empty spots. By now, all of the egos started pouring in and taking a seat. I went over to them one by one and hugged each. 

I took a seat at my place at the table and looked at all of the food I made. I immediately started to fill my plate with everything I made. I was about to talk my first bit but then I remembered something. 

"I FORGOT SOMETHING!"

I quickly ran to my room and shoveled all of the pieces of paper together. As a present for the egos, I have drawn each of them a picture of me and that ego in an action-like pose with their clothes colors that acted like a color pallet for myself. Since the Host cant really look at a picture, I specially made him a pome on a brail sheet. 

I carry all of the big pieces of paper down the stairs and walked into the dining area. "So this took months to make so I really hope you all like them." I quietly said as I passed them all out. 

I sat back in my chair and fiddled with the sleeves of my shirt. I look at all of their faces and... I think a few of them are tearing up. "Like them? Dude, I love them!" Chase ran over to me and gave me a big hug. Soon enough, most of the other egos joined the hug. 

"Happy Fathers Day, Dad's."