~Yandereplier w/ Lovey-Dovey Trans Male! S/o~

Requested by: greaserink on Tumblr
Hnnnnngh... i love your writing. Especially for Yan. Can you do one for having a senpai who is a trans man and is almost as lovey dovey as Yan themself? Going out of their way to make sure he gets just as much attentions as they give to him? They are just so precious and deserve love that they do so crave-

Authors Note: I forgot to post some of these here, oops. 

Requests: Closed
For those of you who have requested, I will make sure to get those done!

Like my writing? Buy me a coffee!
ko-fi.com/mookoo_support

Warning(s): Tooth rotting fluff, cursing probably

Anyway, please enjoy~

*You two are so lovey-dovey it's sickening (in a sweet way).

*You both are basically with each other every minute of every day.

*A trip to the store? Marching in together hand in hand.

*A nice trip to the park? Taking turns pushing each other on the swings.

*Yan has an ego meeting? He will have you sit on his lap the entire time.

*Dark had to enforce some rules after that meeting.

*If anyone, and I mean ANYONE looks at you wrong because your trans yan would not hesitate to plunge a knife in them. It's basically suicide if someone comments on it.

*"If you say one more word to my senpai you won't have your vocal cords when you wake up."

*After that Yan will take you home and order take out while cuddle on the couch. The entire night would just be joking around, mini food fights, and many kisses.

*Surprise hugs are a common thing between you two. Either it is from behind or one of you are just not paying attention.

*If you don't work in the ego's office, Yan will come to your work and bring you food. And you do the same for him.

*Once you two bumped into each other while trying to surprise one another with lunch.