~Take Your Time~ (Wilford Warfstache X Demi! Reader)

Authors Note: I'm so sorry guys. I've been so stressed w/ everything in my life rn. School sucks ass. 

I've been more focused on my art since thats what I want my profession to be (animation, to be specific). If any of you want to keep in touch w/ me or something I do have other social media platforms

Tumblr: mookoo-draws & mookoo-writes
Instagram: mookoo_draws
Tik Tok: cosplaykoo
(That's all the ones I can think of atm)

For those of you that requested I will eventually get to them. So right know requests are closed. 

Fandom: Markiplier Egos
Pairing(s): Wilford Warfstache x Demi! Reader
Warning(s): cursing probably

Anyway, please enjoy~

When you first arrived for your first day at Egos Inc., you were immediately flirted by Wilford Warfstache himself. Naturally, you brushed him off and continued to focus on your job. You treated all of Wil's one-liners and flirtatious jokes as if a friend was telling you theirs for laughs. Wilford noticed this and toned down his attempts of a date. Instead, he wanted to get to know you better by chatting about anything and everything that comes to mind. On some occasions, the two of you would just go out for lunch as friends.

After about a year of bonding and becoming great friends, the feelings started flooding in. It took about a month or two to figure out your feeling and probably another month to get the courage to ask him out.

You were currently working at your desk, filing papers and replying to emails like usual until a certain pink-haired man walked toward you. "Ah! Just the person I was looking for!" Wilford placed a cup of coffee on your desk with a wide smile plastered on his face as per usual.

You grabbed ahold of the cup and took a sip. "And your just the person I wanted to talk to."

"Oh~" An eyebrow rose as he crossed his arms. You nervously gripped the paper cup in your hand. "I was wondering what you were doing this Friday. Maybe we can get dinner?" Wilford's face seemed to brighten at your question. "Do you mean as friends or a date?" He tapped the side of his face multiple times, awaiting your answer. "A date, if that's okay with you."

The smile he wore only seemed to grow by your response. "Of course it's okay with me sugar plum! I never thought you'd ask!" You nervously laugh while taking another sip of your drink. "Ehe, sorry about that. I just needed time."

"And that's perfectly fine. Take all the time you need." Wilford patted your head, taking a glance from his watch while doing so. "Oops, looks like I'm late for a meeting. We'll talk more about this during lunch?"

You gave a simple nod as he trotted out the door.