~Anti & dark w/ Lesbian! Reader~

Requested By: Anonymous on Tumblr
Can you do a girl coming out to Dark and Anti as lesbian in a platonic way. Thanks

Authors Note: Ah, I didn't know if you wanted it separate or the same. Maybe I'm over thinking it but I just don't want to keep getting request's wrong. So please, If you don't like it, I can rewrite it. But I hope you do.

I guess I should have explained this in some of the latest chapters, but I'm only taking LGBT+ request's to celebrate pride month!

Fandom: Iplier & Septic Egos
Pairing(s): Darkiplier x Lesbian! Reader, Antisepticeye x Lesbian! Reader [separate]
Warning(s): Platonic, cursing probably

Anyway, please enjoy~

-Antisepticeye-

You and Anti were just chilling on the coach until he asked a certain question. It was surprising to hear it so suddenly.

Anti noticed your frozen state and quirked an eyebrow. "What? I just asked a question. You don't have to get all serious." He adjusted himself on the couch so he's hanging upside down with his legs in the air.

A sigh left your lips, eyes closed as you also adjusted from your place. Your legs were draped over the armrest while your head was propped up on Anti's stomach. "I'll probably never get a boyfriend." His head snapped up to look at you, eyes narrowed in confusion. "Ya don't know that."

You chuckled to yourself, amused at his confused expression. "But I do. I don't want a boyfriend."

The room went silent for a moment, then an audible 'ooo' could be heard from Anti. "Let me guess... Asexual?"

"Nope."

"Want to stay single?"

"Try again."

"Lesbian?"

"You got it."

Anti thought for a moment before speaking. "Huh... okay." He reached up and ruffled your hair. "I'm happy for you."

-Darkiplier-

It finally came in! You waited a week for this and it's finally here!

You ran into your bedroom, package in hand ready to tear into its seal. You tore into it with your bare hands and pulled a flag out of it. Seeing the soft shades of pink and red made your smile grow.

You wrapped it around your shoulders twirled, the silky fabric fluttered in the air like a cape waving in the wind. When you stopped, you noticed a dark figure standing in the doorway. You froze in your place and stared at him, not knowing what to do.

"I... I can explain." Dark cracked his neck, a loud ringing echoed in the room before fading. "No need to explain."

Dark firmly stepped towards you with the stern stare he always wore. He grabbed the flag and lifted it off of you. "W-what are you." He firmly gripped the fabric while looking around the room. Meanwhile, your shaking. Not knowing what he will do.

Dark walked to an empty spot on your wall and lifted the flag to it. "I think it would look good here."

Your body instantly relaxed, no longer shaking or scared.

Dark looked at you, waiting for your reply. "O-oh yea yea. It looks good." You gave a small smile as you stepped towards the dark ego.

"Would you like my help with hanging it?"

"Yes please."