CHAPTER 2:-The Problem I Have With Weddings.

The thing that i hate about weddings is that there are too many people! Honestly the amount of unknown people walking up and down the hallway that you try to ignore making eye contact with is huge! I'm not saying because i hate people, in reality i love to meet new people but these guys in a wedding only talked about your past and how much weight you have gained or lost etc. That's boring!

Anyways the other thing i don't like is that if something happens in the wedding the news spreads like fire. I know this because of that groom.....He told everyone that i have depression!

Like buddy come-on, you couldn't come-up with any-other word to describe my completely planned approach to avoid human interaction with you guys? Long story short everybody had a concerned look whenever i walk past them,which was cool to an extent but then this random couple approached me and told me that they were sorry for what happened to me, and that i was a brave child to still be calm about it. I just smiled and thought that it was the end of it, but little did i know that the same couple approached me when i was taking food! Keep in mind i was with my family trying to have food and they just gave me a chocolate and said "get well soon", my dad was confused, but they started to praise both my parents about doing the right decision and that they have a bright child.

This was funny because none of them knew about the rumour,still they were happy to listen to the free compliment i was getting.

Honestly, the 1 month trip was worth it, reason being i went to a lot of places, like a lot! We went to beaches, malls, towns, fairs, checked out the best bookstore in the city, which had books about the Vedas and History of India etc.

Soon we were back in Mumbai and i was not looking forward to the new academic year, because i got my report card when i reached home and even though i did get straight A's in all my subjects i did not get the Elective i wanted.

See "Electives" are optional subjects that you can take to replace the language subject of "Marathi" after 8th grade. I had opted for Computers because majority of my friends was there, but i did not get in because the entrance exam was in between my vacation plan. So I decided that i would rather opt for Physical Education, because i was fit enough for it and the entrance was before my vacation.

[Phone rings]

Me:- "Hello?"

Akaash:-"Hey man! How was the trip? "

Me:-" It was decent. So which elective did you get ?"

Akaash:-"Computers bro! What about you?"

Me:-"Uh i hate you! I got P.E."

Akaash:- "Aw that's sad bro. No problem our group can meet during breaks then as usual."

Me:-"What do mean by our group?"

Akaash:-"Oh forgot to say, Arya and Shreya got in too!"

Me:-"Well looks like it's going to be 2 more boring years..."

Akaash:-"You will be fine bro, alrighty i'll catch up with you later, got to go! Bye!"

Me:-"Bye"

[Cuts the phone and proceeds to stare at the mirror in his bedroom]

Subconscious Mind:- "Heyy ! You a loner again this year? Well that's nothing new isn't it?"

Me:-"Subconscious Mind you know you are the only non-existent person that i truly hate!"

Subconscious Mind:"OMG! Look at the crazy dude who talks to himself and has hatred for his thoughts, Nerdy boyy!"

I swear i will never achieve Nirvana if talking to yourself was a part of it!

Thinking about nirvana i heard that there was a new library opening in my school this year! At least there is one thing to look up to this year!

A/c at full blast, a wooden furniture and an autobiography of former President of the United States of America, Barack Obama. WHAT A GUY!

And like that my vacation was over and school would begin in the following week...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!!!

I hope y'all are enjoying the book till now, i will be uploading new chapters every week and if you guys like it so much then i wouldn't hesitate to release a bonus chapter every week.

Please do let me know if you love this book in the comments down below and until next time peace.

:)