Chapter 15:- Watson, We Have A Problem!

"Umm, Hey Natalie..", there was a shudder in my voice.

I was speechless because of the situation that i was in. My crush was at the door to collect her HAIR BAND, while my friends stood inside my house trying to find out whose hair band was in my hand?

"Dude we're getting late for the party. Shreya! Just chuck the topic of the hair band it might be Rachel's after all.", said Akaash while he walked up to the door and he froze after he saw Natalie.

"Hey Akaash, what're you doing here?", she asked while rubbing her shoulder in confusion.

"Yeah dude let's leave it as it is, John's not getting any girl in this semester.", Shreya howled while walking towards the door with the rest. And they notice Natalie at the door.

Then comes the awkward moment, the moment you think that lasts for an eternity but actually is one 1 second.

*facepalm*

"Hey guys! Were y'all having a house party or something in here?", Natalie asked excitedly to cover her uneasy feeling of seeing the whole squad in my house at 9pm.

Sometimes i feel that i'm the weirdo in my group of friends, but this incident just gave me hope that i was SANE the whole time, because my friends just STARED at Natalie and at each other and then me....in SYNC!

Subconscious Mind:- "Ah the feeling of not being left behind by your Squad.....priceless!"

"We..were just going to the party at Rahul's...wanna join in?", Arya stuttered.

"Ooh Rahul's Party! This is going to sound bizarre, but i too am going to attend his house party and i thought that it would be nice if John could tag along with me!", Natalie responded.

Ah the feeling of being important, it's AMAZING!

"Well then why are we wasting time? Let's roll out!", Abhay shouted while grabbing Arya by the waist and lifting her up like a married couple.... Uh the Cringe.... It wasn't that Abhay was weird, but that he has a weird partner also who happens to be my friend, smh.

One by one everyone walked down the stairs and towards the parking lot, and i didn't question this one bit because i knew for a fact that nobody here had a driving license so the odds of us going by a car was minimum.

But, if you have crazy friends like mine who have this mentality of YOLO then Life would kindly show you a middle finger while you fall down the pit of trouble.

[YOLO:- the disorder of not giving a fuck about life]

Akaash walks up to this Matt Black car that was parked at the secluded section of the parking lot, it's secluded because there was a few places specifically for luxurious car in our building, but! Nobody ever thought of buying one, reason being that, why would that person who can get a luxurious car even stay in OUR building in the first place.

Not dissing my building in anyways, but it makes sense that why wouldn't you shift to a society where it's common to have supercars, than staying in a family-oriented society? Keeping this in mind we all were AMAZED by the fact that there was a flipping TESLA model X in our building!

"Woahhhhhh DUDE! Is that a TESLA!", Shreya jumps as she sees the car.

"That's so Cooooool!", Arya screamed.

"Wait, is it one of those Electric Cars?", Priyanka added her knowledge.

These girls freaked out, while me and the boys just stood there with our jaws dropped.