Chapter 24:- What the heck Rachel? Where are my Clothes?

*John is walking home*

Subconscious Mind:- "Jeez man that was some kind of a bizarre thing that you just witnessed! I mean, Aakash's family being GANGSTA, some weird crook causing mayhem across the neighbourhood and threatening to kill his father and some how Natalie comes in the picture! I've got to say you did well back there.."

I still cannot believe what just happened in a matter of hours and the fact that I am alive is another shocker! 

*rubs his hair in confusion just before entering the house*

At least there is one thing that I can guarantee from this situation, i.e. there is nothing that can get worse than this! That's when Rachel barges out of the front door and pushes me down with brute force!

"Ouch!", I wailed in pain.

"Watch your step stupid...Aah great you've dropped the bags!", she said while helping me up.

I reached down to pick up one of the dustbin bags that she dropped and gave it to her without giving it another look.

"Why are you in a Tuxedo?", she asked.

"Oh nothing, it was a last minute party at Aakash's..", I replied while covering the blood stained white shirt I was wearing.

"Oh..cool", she nodded.

I gave it a minute and then asked her if she needed help.

"What are you throwing away anyways at this hour?! That too in.....5,6,7..8 freaking bags! Did I miss one of your slaughter mania where you kill off all the people that annoy you?", I hissed around before entering the house.

"Nope! That list is toooo long and you'd be the first one dead if I were to go on a killing spree.", she replied rather subtly but gave me a warm smile.

I walked up the stairs with my hands on my chest and giving her the most "I'm surprised by your answer and I totally didn't see that coming" look to her before I slammed the door to my room.

Silence kicked in.

I switched on the A/c and sat down on my bed and started to recollect everything that had happened and what was about to happen in the weeks to come; the creepy man, Aakash's truth, the kidnapping and the reality that I have a wedding to attend tomorrow !

"Ahh Fuck!", I screamed and picked up my phone to check the date, today was a Saturday....soooo tomorrow is a SuNdAy. Oh god I have to go to church and add to that there is a wedding too, I HAVE BE IN FORMALS!

*voice from downstairs*

"Johnathan! At least acknowledge that you're home honey, we were all stressed out about your whereabouts! Anyways, I hope you remember it's Uncle Benjamin's son, Alston's wedding tomorrow! Make sure you have your Tuxedo ready!"

"Alright Mum!", I answered back. 

Great now I have to check on my attire for tomorrow. I let out a soft grin and then walked up to the cupboard and swung it open. To my surprise, the Tuxedo was right in front of my face! So I placed it on the bed and quickly started to undress myself so that I could dump the bloodstained shirt in the washing machine.

After the normal shoes, socks, blazer, bow tie and finally the shirt was out, I checked myself out in the mirror and gestured a salute! 

Subconscious Mind:-"Cringe."

I walked into the bathroom and bathed to glory in hot water! AAh I love taking a bath!

Subconscious Mind:-"Still Cringe."