Chapter 5:-Always Keep Your Phone In The Bag!

Mobile Phones...Without them wouldn't the world be a lot more free to roam around? In this year of 2018 the world would be a lot more calm, but the usage of that device was so limited a few years ago and i was happy about it, because the sole purpose of a mobile phone to me was the games in them, which were more or less the same in all the phones. The ideal games were Snake and Ladder, Chess, Sudoku and sometimes Tetris!

It made life easier for each child who borrowed the phone from their parents to play some games and that he did not have to be jealous of the games that some other kid has on his phone, because they were all the same. But this all changed when the Internet arrived!

You see once the Internet arrived the options to do things on a phone expanded! This meant the individual can browse through the sea of information called the Internet to fish out what he wants. This brought a huge change to the phenomenon of "kids and phones."

Now that anyone with Internet can access information, kids were allowed to use these devices to an extent only or with a person watching them, because the parents think they might view something that is adult rated.....basically Pornography.

This was huge OK! This is the reason i got a phone only after high school, Gosh it was terrible! But the nail in the coffin was when advertisements started to pop up about the harms of letting a child use a mobile phone by himself. This made the situation so dire that i couldn't take my phone inside the bathroom to finish watching my video, but have to do my business and then come pick up my phone outside the bathroom and continue to watch my video.

I mean the restriction is good at times but sometimes you just have to give us some breathing space...

Talking about breathing space, the other day in Biology class, Mrs. Yolanda was teaching us about the Respiratory System and how it works and the effects of bad weather to it.

So remember how i mentioned about how i got my phone after high school? Well another reason for that is because some of my friends had their own phones already, and that they were caught using it in class. ( "-_-)

You see the fact that your using the device in the open is fine by me, until you get caught...because;

1) the fact that you thought it was cool to use your phone in class was stupid and

2) the audacity that you had, to not be more stealthy with your moves to hide your phone was dumb enough, now you have to face the consequences!

So this girl named May Godbehere was using her phone in biology class and Mrs. Yolanda had not noticed it, so the class went on as usual but and the end of the lecture Mrs. Yolanda asked us to take down all the notes that are on the blackboard, because it was important for the Biology paper next week. Now people with regular sized brains would take a pen and paper and take down the notes, except May.

And this is when i realized, that she lacked some brain cells for sure because this nut-head decided to take a picture of the blackboard with her phone when the teacher was in class!

Like the amount of brain cells you must lack for taking such a decision would be huge! Now the thing that made it worse was that Mrs. Yolanda was facing the blackboard and her back was to us, that is when brainless May took a picture!

AAAAAnddddd She had the balls to take a picture with the flash on!

(It's just a significance of courage, not that she really has balls..ok? She is a girl i promise.)

That's when Mrs. Yolanda turns around to face us, and she notices the flash....

Oh boy shit hit the floor! The classroom was silent, the air dry, the students are all confused about the flash and where it came from, but May and her friends were scared, they were scared for their lives, they sat so still that it looked like they had clenched their buttocks to make an immovable platform to sit on. This is the moment i understood the term "pin drop silence."