Chapter 26:- Psyche Grandma Rose!

Embarrassed and my face turning into different shades of red and purple, I sat down at the dinner table where my family was and tried to figure out a strategy to win back the favour of Natalie's uncles or at least try to prank her to even the odds.

That's when I get a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up with my face lit up with a smile as if it was my Senpai who called me, but it was Granny.

"Did you eat food?", she asked.

Sigh.

"No, not yet but I will soon..", I replied.

"What're you waiting for, your wedding? Go have food right away and get me some of that Gulab Jamun!", she shouted.

Subconscious Mind:- "Bitch."

"Aren't you not supposed to have sugar?", I asked.

"Welllll according to the doctor, I shouldn't. Do I want to have some? Heck yeah!", she flaunted.

"What do you mean? You can't be altering your medication as per your choice grandma..", I hissed.

" If nobody notices then there is no harm..Go get some Gulab Jamuns in a new bowl because that young man wouldn't serve the same person more that 5 times, that greedy bastard! I saw him serving a 6th one to Sharon's daughter over there, little does he know that the old bitch had her grandson get a 7th one too!", she smirked.

It took me some time to register that in my tiny brain...

"You ate 5 Gulab Jamuns!", I whispered.

"Hushhh! Don't be a little bitch and make a scene out here boy.", she whispered.

*People gathered around the table*

What grandma did next not only ticked me off, but also brought in more shame to my image in front of the oldies.

"You have the audacity to have 5 Gulab Jamuns and ask ME to get more for you just because the young man over there wouldn't serve you more? Is this how I taught you to behave in public places, John?!", she screamed.

Subconscious Mind:-"This MotherF*cker!"

"Umm, noo.....I didn't have any Gulab Jamuns for you to accuse me like this..", I tried to laugh it off.

"Don't lie boy, we can see the bowl in your hand is overflowing with the syrup.", one of the old uncles wearing a pink fedora hat pointed out.

"And if you wanted more you could just ask... you didn't need to drag this beautiful women into this!", added the other who looked the most classy of the three.

Subconscious Mind:-"These pricks are FLIRTING WITH MY GRANDMOM!"

"Oh stop! I have come of age..", she blushed.

Subconscious Mind:-"After a certain age even your blush looks like you're down with a fever accompanied with it's faithful companions, cold and cough.."

"Age isn't something that hides your beauty Mrs.Rose", said the third one who had a weird walking style. Looked like he was ramp walking towards her.

"As for you young man, here you go with the Gulab Jamuns that you were craving, now please clear the path for us to sit and try to freshen up our memories with your grandma!", they added.

"Wait....you guys know each other?", I scratched my head.

"We went in the same college, atleast I did while these two have seen her for the first time.", said the old man who had a weird walk.