Chapter 8:- Grandmothers

"Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow, Turn this stupid, Fat rat Yellow!", Screamed Ronald Weasley from the T.v.

I was binge watching the Harry Potter series, yet again!

[You tell me in the comments down below if you ever got tired of binge watching it or even reading the series.]

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Mr.Nerd 007 watching Harry Potter again!", a voice came from across the hall. I turned around to face it, and i saw it's Rachel, my sister and she was holding something in her hand. "What do you want?", i replied in a pissed off manner.

"Oh nothing too serious, just wanted to say that we need to go shopping soon.", she stated.

I looked back at her with a confused look, " Why do i need to come for YOUR shopping?". She paused for a bit and then replied:-

"Oh the shopping is for you." Now i was even more confused," Wait why me? I have plenty of clothes for school."

After hearing that her face dropped and she laughed:-

"All you have are saggy old sweaters and lame T-shirts Little Brother, she said with a cunning face.

Then she revealed what's in her hand and threw it at me, " And also you have this Lame Spiderman Suit."

Quick re-cap, i do indeed own a spiderman suit, like it's legit, top to bottom and it was a birthday present my parents got me on my 10th birthday. Now it's almost 5 years old, i don't wear it, because obviously i doesn't fit me. BUT Trust me if i was the same size as the 10 year old me, i would totally wear it to school for fancy dress competition.

"Hey! That thing has memories attached to it! It's not a waste to throw at me like that!" I screamed back at her.

" I don't care what you say, because i have a standard in school so i'd hope you would walk around within it, and not below it like you are right now." she replied while lifting her eyebrows together to like their are knitting needles.

This was ridiculous, i was being forced to change my clothing style according to my sister so that i could maintain her standards? Like who even cares about it except those few people who just can't breathe if at least once in a day they don't judge someone according to how they look compared to their elders. Life would be much better without them.

Then Rachel was about to leave the hall when i questioned her brilliantly," Wait so want to buy me clothes, but hang on a minute how will you get the money to do so if i won't come with you? Mom and Dad would think it's one of your old lies to get money to spend on friends!"

"I have my ways Johnny Boy! I have my ways!", she replied instantly and walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time is 9:30 pm and the i'm just about to finish watching the first movie of Harry Potter, when my phone went off.

*beep*

It wasn't occasional for me to receive any texts at this hour, so i opened it out of curiosity. It was an Instagram notification, it read:-

Natalie_24 has sent you a follow request.

Subconscious Mind:- " What is this?! My boy is getting follow requests from his crush!"

I accepted the request, and followed her back. Within an instant i got another notification. It read:-

Hey, your free rn?

I was kinda excited, but at the same time lazy to do anything at this hour, but after a little bit of thinking i replied.