Chapter 20:- Wait, You're a Gangster?

3 days pass by, and there is no sign of the Creep been found, None of the faculty members approached me, from the time I screamed at the Office till now. This was getting weird, to the point at which I was doubting myself to be hallucinating about this man altogether.

Math class gets over, and Akaash walks up to me.

"Hey man listen, you want me to drop you home?", he asked.

Well, this was weird. Akaash and I both live in the same society and also traveled back home with the rest of the guys in the school bus, so why was there a need to specify dropping me home?

"Um, dude we go home in the same bus remember?", I replied in a confused tone.

"No, I meant that I'd drop you home in my car instead. Dad's come to pick me up today.", he replied hesitantly.

"Ahh, okay. I get it, so have you told him about the scratch on the car? Or has he even noticed it?", I asked.

I know it was quite stupid of me to ask such a question but given the situation, I think it was apt to get my doubts cleared right here, right now.

"Actually he hasn't; My cousin repaired it in about a few days and it is looking shinning new! So you want to come along?", he asked again.

"I mean I get it that your Dad has come, and it wouldn't hurt going home in a sports car, Soooo meh I'm in!", I gave him a high-five.

Not moments after we walked down the stairs and towards the gate, I heard it.

*VROOOOM*

"Ah, that might be him.", Akaash said.

"Oh, it IS him!", I reassured.

"You know what's better than having a Girlfriend? Having a Fucking Collection of Sports Cars!", he screamed as we crossed the gate.

"Oh boy, I'll save that for Priyanka to listen to!", I laughed.

The guy just looked back and smiled. 

I don't know why he was behaving a bit weird today.

I observed that the gate was filled with a crowd of kids and confused adults trying to figure out why was there a sportscar outside the school. At first, I wasn't shocked to be part of the dramatic entrance but then I scanned the road completely and noticed that there was not one, but a LINE OF LUXURY CARS behind this freaky Tesla Model X like, What the Fuck!

"Dude! What is this, an exhibition of yours outside the school?", I asked while gazing at the Audi's, Mercedes and there was a fucking Ferrari! Like how is there a Ferrari here!

"I'll explain later.", he said and looked at the driver, "Zaid just take the cars to the destination on the GPS.", Akaash said and then lays back on to his seat.

I was sitting in the front seat, while this prick sat at the back seat, there were about 9 cars that I could see on the road behind us and this "Zaid" dude was taking us to some place that I don't know. Frustrating as it was, I was enjoying the sound of the car and the commotion that we had created.

"John, why don't you be kind and play some music eh?", Akaash smirked.

Subconscious Mind:- "Is this guy high on something? Why did he say be kind? Like bitch, I've known you for 12 years..."

I played some Cardi B songs like Bodak Yellow, then switched to Trap Remix Music of PostMalone's Rockstar, then it hit me. Where was Akaash's Dad?