Chapter 14:- Can A Hairband Be A Weapon?

It's 9 pm now, no one has come home yet and it's just me and Granny. I was feeling a bit hungry and hence decided to go to the one place we all love to have in our homes, the KITCHEN.

I can't remember HOW many times my Anger has been controlled by just ENTERING the kitchen, I mean such positive vibes i get when i just enter it. 

Ah the beauty of food.. :3

The house was mostly quiet, except the sounds from the kitchen and the obnoxious sound effects from the T.V.

"Hey Granny, do you know where Mom and Dad have gone?", i asked while making sandwiches in the kitchen.

Granny was still watching one of her highly exaggerated T.V serials and clearly just ignored my question. I can't blame her for that, because sometimes even the most over dramatic stuff can have a cool plot once or twice.

"Granny!", i screamed.

"What?!", she replied without turning her head to face me.

"I asked if you know where Mom and Dad went?!"

"Oh that! I don't know.", and she went back to watching her serial.

I sighed and placed the sandwiches in the grill with butter on them and left it there for about 2 mins. 

My capability to daydream can be handy in such situations because i didn't even realise that 2 mins passed by while i stared at the back of a cereal box, from which i didn't even read a word.

Nevertheless i took the sandwiches and walked upto granny and served it to her on a plate.

"Mmm, I really never thought that those hands could even make edible food, let alone a Sandwich!", mumbled granny while munching in her sandwich.

"Well that's a plus point for me right granny?", i looked up to her.

"Oh they are alright john, not soooo great. I think they tasted better only because i was hungry.", she laughs and looks back at the T.V

Subconscious Mind:- "Only if you were a young guy in my age, i would have slapped that smile out of your face! It's alright, no problem, she is old, old people talk shit all the time so it's cool right?"

I just laughed it off and picked up the plates to the kitchen for wash. Watching T.V serials are surely quite boring and definitely if they are not of your choice, so logically i picked up my phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

That's when i get a call.

"Yo what's up?", i asked without hesitation.

"John! It's Aakash, your free right?", a voice came from the phone.

"I guess...", i looked around my house and at the T.V.

"Perfect. I'll come to your house in 10 minutes, get dressed and get some cash also.", he commanded.

"Uhhhh, we have to go out?", i sighed.

"Dude it's a school party man, like only a few blocks away, get ready alright i'll be there in 10 bye!", he said.

"Wait wait wait. A school party? So all of our classmates are going to be there?", I swear i didn't know why i asked that? I was blatantly confused.

"Obviously! Now don't waste time and get some cash too bye!"

"Wait...", he cut the call before i could ask another word. That B*tch!