Chapter 30:- Prom

"Nevertheless, even if we get this Sylvester red-handed, I am just glad that we are paired again for the night!", Natalie says gesturing with her fingers and walking out of the house.

*voice from the radio*

"Ugh..spare me a minute you two love birds, we have a person to kidnap, so knock it off and come to the party ASAP.", Rachel mumbled.

I place my fingers on the ear piece and reply to her snarky comment, "Aye Aye Captain."

"Not going to lie, I am getting used to seeing you in a Tuxedo, but that doesn't change how good you look in them!", Natalie says and adjusts her earrings and hair to cover the ear piece.

"Honestly, I will never get used to you wearing dresses because you look amazing in all of them, sometimes I envy your diversity of choice in luxury.", I replied and started the car.

"Oh please, you are just jealous that my fashion sense is way beyond your reach!", she smirks.

"...yeah, yeah, if that helps you sleep then whatever...", I replied and we drove off from the house.

****

[In the Mansion]

"Squad, what's the status?", Uncle Jeremy asked.

"I'm at the party, on the roof top and I can't see any shady person so I think we're clear...", Rachel replied.

"Right, keep looking. John, Natalie what's your status?", he asked again.

*jazz music*

"John?", he asked again.

"Uhh...yeah jeremy..we're..blending in perfectly..", I reply.

"Uh-huh...nevermind, I'll check in again in sometime.", He said.

There was something weird about this whole plan, It could never end so easily given the fact that the number of complications it had from the start. I was deep in thought about this when I felt a nudge from Natalie.

"Hey, I'm going to the washroom, you can wait here for me....or come with me and wait there..", she twirls her hair and starts walking away.

Subconscious Mind:-"For the love of god just go with her! For once your problems are getting solved right in front of you and you can enjoy the moment, so get your ass up and start walking because she doesn't just want to JUST GO to the washroom if you know what I mean."

I blush and then a smile comes on my face, "Well fuck it, I'm coming Nat!"

I walk up to the her and she turns around and asks me," What's worse? A guy in a ladies washroom or a girl in a gents washroom?" 

I shrugged my shoulders,"I don't kn.."

Before I could finish my sentence she dragged me into the ladies washroom," Guess we'll have to see for ourselves."

Subconscious Mind:-"Have I ever told you guys how good the ladies washroom is? Have I not? Oh my bad, to all the guys out there reading this, take it from me, it's clean and by clean I mean there is even room for an air purifier! How cool is that?! Yeah, but just don't ever enter....you'll see.."

"Wow this is clea..", and again before I could say anything this woman starts kissing me.

Subconscious Mind:-"Sometimes I think, men are the only ones with some twisted sexual desires, but don't get me wrong women too have the same..actually they're worse than us men, it's just that they know how to hide it. Sneaky bitches."