Chapter 13:- Tutoring Natalie.

"And that's why mitochondria is called the powerhouse of the cell. See, Biology isn't that tough if you just focus on the right thing and understand what you read.", i tried to sound excited while Natalie just listened.

She smiles back while resting her face on her palm.

"Natalie? Hey! You there?!", i waved at her to check if she was asleep.

"Uh! Uh! Yup!.... Woahhh!", she says while bending backwards on the backless stool, aaand she falls down.

"Ouch!", she cried.

"Were you even listening to me the whole time?", i asked while helping her up.

"Yeah, i was ......trust me!", she replied and then grabbed my hand.

"Well, if that's the case then why don't you just give me a brief about what i just blabbered for like an hour?", i said in a cheeky tone.

"Weeelll....you were talking about some mitochondria..", she replied.

"Correct and what about it?", i asked.

"Umm..i guess that it is a very important...thing...?", she blushed.

"Oh for the Love of God! I've been rattling about to walls for the past hour!", i said.

"No no no! I remember something.....it's aaa..Could you at least give me the book for reference?", she asked. 

"Oh! Oh no! No! No! No! You are going to give me a crash course on what we just learnt Nat, you get me? Besides, you said that you listened to me right? So why would you even need a textbook when you have John's words of wisdom?!", i said while tapping the side of my forehead as a gesture for intelligence.

"Oh Alright! I wasn't listening to you john. Besides, Biology is boring!", she responded and walked up to my face.

Listen up my guy readers, do not underestimate girls, especially the shorties, they too have the balls (metaphorically) to walk up to you and give you THE STARE [the cold stare into your soul, if you're wondering].

"And that's why i'm here...isn't it??? Aunt Lorelle would be mad if her daughter scores bad in biology right?", i tried to calm her down.

I know what your thinking; This dumbass just told us like for 3 chapters that he does KARATE and has a BLACK BELT. Then why is he getting intimidated by Natalie?

[QUICK FLASHBACK]

The last person who tried to mess with her in school got owned by her, The dude's name was Arman. Now Arman was a SCHOLAR and was praised by all for being one BUT, you know once PUBERTY hits, it just HITS some people and then there are the others who get hit so HARD that it messes with their brain! Arman was one of them.

So this dude was Natalie's PREVIOUS partner, after which the teacher made ME hers. Basically Arman just had an unnecessary fight with Natalie on what are the WEAK POINTS in the human body for a guy and a girl, keep in mind the topic was informative for the time being, because my Karate teacher was conducting an awareness program in my classroom on why it's best if girls learnt KARATE.

Somehow the argument escalated between Natalie and Arman that she got up and SCREAMED at him while sir was explaining! Apparently they had a fight on the topic of "breasts" and that they are a WEAK POINT for a woman, to which Natalie disagreed and Arman GRABBED hers to prove it!

Subconscious Mind:- "OMFG!"

Natalie just stood up, and pushed Arman to the wall. This girl does not play games when she's pissed! She grabs him by the collar and pulls him to the aisle between the benches and KICKS HIM IN THE BALLS!