Chapter 4:-A Bad Start Does Not Mean It's A Bad Day.

"What's the worst thing that can happen now?"

Those were the words running through my head when i walked into the classroom for my English lecture. Honestly there wasn't much that could top off to what just happened at the stairway, where i became the 7th wheel!

In the earlier grades there were worse things that could have happened, like being told to sit with a bully, and that day you coincidentally got some exotic non-veg food! Bad Combination! These situations make me an A Listed Assassin, with 100% Stealth and Movement speed, i had a mission i.e. to EAT my food in solace and STAY away from that bully (Btw the bully was a guy named Rohan Bosle, he left school by 6th grade so i thought he doesn't really need an introduction).

In the earlier grades i would run to the opposite class and sit with my vegetarian friend, because he won't dare to touch my precious meal. My plans was not so interesting and Hollywood themed but the kind of movements i did to get to the opposite class were indeed, and anybody who saw me doing these weird moves wouldn't mind it because that is the "only" time i leave my seat!

But today was different, there were no stealth missions required because i was an open target the moment i sat on those three seater benches. You see in our school there are 2 types of benches the two seater ones (the usual), then there are the "i have too many friends so can i go sit with them, benches" or at times it is the "punishment seat", because that punished person has to sit all alone on a big ass bench where you can't stretch your legs even though there is space for 2 more people, because it's a classroom!

So me being an idiot, didn't realize it, and i was busy removing my holiday homework from my bag. Our schools loves to ruin their students vacations by slipping a small note in our report card envelope that we read only by the last week of vacation, and things go haphazard as we rush to gather all the information about the topic which was easy, but there was one topic this year that i did not enjoy seeing on the list. It was to write a report on "The Red Cross".

Red Cross is a service oriented society which provides aid to war victims across the globe, there was one branch in South Bombay so Akaash and i decided that we will go there for "research" purposes, but in reality it was just to explore South Bombay. Honestly, even if we would have gone for research purposes we would not have got much information because those people had looooonggg breaks, i mean who keeps lunch time at 12 noon till 2 ? What are y'all having? We both could not just stay there till 2pm without eating, so we had our lunch at a close-by McDonald's.

After the meal there was a carnival show at 2:30 pm which we attended and by 4:30 pm it was over and we had no information about Red cross other than the 1 line definition i gave at the beginning.

Subconscious Mind:-"Even that is from Wikipedia...."

Me:-"Uh ..yeahh..about that ..."

There was 5 minutes left for the class to begin, so i removed my Red Cross report from my bag and dumped it on the desk. Then i stared at the blackboard...don't judge me there was nothing to do and when you are jobless almost everything seems interesting.

I was staring at the board with so much interest as if i had a personal thing with it, then i heard something,"Could you scoot over?", still i did not move. Again i heard "Scoot over John!", still not moving. Then all i heard was "Thud!!!" and i woke up to a pile of paper over my report and someone standing in front of me.

I was about to say something, when i realized it was my English teacher, Ms.Roy !

Subconscious Mind:-"Jeez that was close!"

Then i look to my right to see Natalie sitting with me, like wait what?! How did i not notice that? I still had NO courage to talk to her even though she is literally next to me.