Chapter 7:- Never Daydream When A Girl is Talking.

Karate.

The only extra curricular activity that i opted for in school, and also the only one class that i completed!

It's a shame that i opted for only one activity in school, but looking back at it from now, i would say it was the best way i could have both completed karate and also met Natalie without hesitation.

You see in our school there were a range of activities to do after the school hours, and it was within the school premises itself, they were

1)Karate

2)Dance

3)Chess

4)Table tennis

5)Basketball

6)Elocution.

From all of the above the most feasible one for 6th std me was of-course karate, because i was too short for basketball at the time, and i wasn't too keen in showing others that i can dance, then also i didn't have the patience to wait for my opponent to make a move in chess! Like for the love of God make a move! I've been sitting here for the past 1 hour!

Side note:- I should have opted for basketball tbh, because i turned out to be quite tall, or you would say above average height for the sport. So kids, never judge a book by it's cover, here it's my height so never judge a ...

Subconscious Mind:- " You're going off topic douche bag!"

Me:- " AH yeah! That's true, this explains the fact that i daydream a lot, even when i'm typing..." ("-_-)

So as i was saying, i opted for karate and now i have a black belt, i.e. i have completed the basic training session and that i can be a sensei/karate teacher... HAAYAAA!

But let's track back and get into the story time.

So it was the last period for the day and the subject was Art and Craft. Honestly tell me in the comments if y'all ever bothered to listen what the teacher was explaining, because that period was the prime time for me to daydream and think of the reason why i am such a disappointment to my family.

The Arts Teacher's name was Mr.Chavan, i don't even remember his first name, that's how much attention i gave to his class, but he was a chill dude who lets us students have a break from the mundane routine of lectures and sometimes tells us stories of his childhood; now that's my weak spot.

Like anybody can kidnap me if they accomplish the following:-

Make me go through a torturous day of lectures continuously

And then follow up with a boring story in the end.

Like this guy never stops till the bell rang, and the funny part is I sit on the first bench with Natalie and daydream whenever he says it's story time, but today it was different, today Natalie was talking to me while Mr.Chavan was talking to the class, i noticed her only because my Subconscious was fighting between dreaming about an Alternate death scene for Dumbledore or A fanfiction where Harry Potter is with Hermione Granger.

Subconscious Mind:- " Dudeeeeeee wouldn't it be lit if Harry would have gone ahead and asked out Hermione? Like she would have totally said yes!"

Me:- "Umm Debatable, reason being they mutually believed they were Best friends..that's it."

Subconscious Mind:- " But what about Friends with Benefits?! "

Me:- " Uhh! Omg! Subconscious!"

Subconscious Mind:- "You realise i'm a part of you?"

Me:-" Yeah that's what surprises me!"