Chapter 1:"As bald as a turtle"

Leah's P.O.V.

My brother ,Alex , storms into my room and flops onto my bed that I just made.

"Won't you please come in", I spoke in the most sarcastic tone I could muster.

"Why thank you", Alex retorted.

I only rolled my brown eyes at my idiot of a brother.

"Come on, you take forever. Dad said he can only take us now! He has ..."

" Work , I know. I'm almost done. Give me 5 minutes."

"Lee I know dad works a lot, but can you blame him?"

"I know but it's not just dad who lost someone extremely important, Al."

He rolled off of my bed and walked toward me with his arms wide open. He used to do that when we were little. I love it.

"Leeloo, I know. But mom was his wife. Obviously he is gonna miss he more, but that does not mean we don't", Alex wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

You would think Alex was the oldest sibling, but strange enough I was.

"I love you Al."

"I love you more Leeloo."

"You know I hate it when you call me that!", I say slapping him on the arm.

Alex just started laughing and strolled out my room.

I love my dad but sometimes I feel like he thinks Alex and I didn't lose someone special. Don't get me wrong his a great dad but he changed after mom died.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Finally!" Alex shouted in my ear grabbing the soccer ball and practically fell out the door.

I laughed shaking my head.

"Sweetie, hi", my dad said kissing the top of my head.

"Hey Dad!"

We walked out the door and got in my dad's white Audi R6 2017. He bought it when his midlife crisis hit.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When we finally made it to the park Alex was first out of the car. I waved to my dad and he was off.

Alex practically dragged me to an open field in the park.

"Don't kick it so hard this time!" I yelled for the thousandth time.

"I won't!"

Lies

"It wasn't that hard!"

Lies

As I rubbed my throbbing forehead I heard a girl shout something I couldn't quite make out.

Then it happened.

Alex ran after the soccer ball and ran straight into a girl.

"Hey! Watch where your g...!" His eyes widened and his words caught in his throat

"Hey! Watch where your goin...!" This time the girl shouted but when she turned around no words came.

They literally stared at each other for what felt like forever.

Then I made eye contact with which I can only take as the girls best friend.

We walked toward each other.

"Hi, my name Amelia.", the second girl said to me. She was beautiful. She had gorgeous sea blue eyes and shiny long brown hair. Her smile was so contagious I couldn't help smiling back.

"Hi, I'm Leah." We shook hands.

"So I take it that he is not your boyfriend." Amelia turned and smiled amused by my brother and her best friend.

"Oh-no, but why do you say?" I asked with pure amusement.

"Well, if he was your boyfriend you would've already pulled Emma's hair out until she was as bald as a turtle." Amelia said with pure seriousness.

I ,on the other hand, couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. I burst out laughing like a donkey giving birth.

"What a interesting simile." I say between laughs.

"Thank you, I try." Amelia said with a huge smile.

"Well anyway he's my brother. I take it she's your best friend."

"That obvious?"

I nod.

"Do you think they will actually talk or just stare?" I ask looking at the two statuses that still haven't talked or moved a muscle.

"I have no idea." Amelia said rolling her eyes.

"They better start talking because my brother is getting us any minute."

I stare at Amelia. I wonder what her brother looks like. Because if she's this beautiful imagine her brother.

"Leah?" Amelia asked looking worried.

"Um .. yeah?" I answer with big bug eyes.

"Give this to ...?" She gestured for a name.

"Alex."

"Alex. It's Emma's number, because I know she won't give it to him. She has the memory of a .... "

"Goldfish!" I shouted interrupting her.

"Yeah!" She shouted back laughing with me.

"Alex also has a memory of a goldfish, here." I say giving her Alex's number.

"Emma! We need to go! Noah's here!" Amelia shouted in my ear.

Emma blinks like a million times before looking toward Amelia and I.

She looked back at Alex, blushed and ran past us.

Both, Amelia and I shook our heads and said good bye.

As they walked away I notice Alex has come up behind me.

"What just happened?" He asks. His eyes wide as can be.

"I don't know brother, I don't know."

Heyy there hot tea

Heyy there hot tea

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! it's my very first chapter.

Sooo leave a comment on what you think of the story ... and the little video.

What do you think will happen with Alex and Emma?? *Wink wink* 

Please don't forget to vote and comment.