Chapter 28:" I'm may be stupid but I'm not dumb."

I love horror movies, if you didn't already know that. When I put IT on Thomas lifts me off of his lap and whispers in my ear that he is going to the bathroom. I merely nod already focused on the movie. I can't understand why people don't like horror movies, they are amazing. I get it not many people like the jump scares but come on it's so... exciting.

I think I'm like the only one that can handle horror movies, because Thomas, Kyla, Aidan and Noah are all gone. But when I look at my right I see that Stevie has her head under a blanket with Ethan's arm around her and Sebastian is actually watching the movie. Finally someone who understands me.

Half way through the movie Aidan joins us again and I ask him where everyone is camping out. He merely says Noah is in the kitchen and he doesn't know where Thomas and Kyla are.

I only nod and watch the movie again.

When the movie is almost over Noah makes his way toward the couch and takes a seat next to me. He stares at me for a while.

"Why are you staring?" I ask glancing at him. He looks conflicted like he wants to say something but he doesn't know how.

Noah merely looks down at his folded hands and doesn't look at me for the rest of the movie.

When the movie is finished Stevie finally lifts the blanket form her face.

"Can we please watch a movie I can actually watch?"

We all chuckle at her and I say that she should pick the movie and she picks Mean Girls.

The movie starts and I realize that Thomas is still not here. So I stand up and am about to make my way toward the door when Noah's hand wraps around my wrist. I look down at him with confusion written on my face. Noah looks at me with seriousness on his face and then shakes his head, silently saying 'no'.

I grab his hand (holding mine) with my other hand and push it off. I walk toward the door and all of a sudden Noah is in front of me.

"Don't." He states looking in my eyes.

"Why not?" I ask getting frustrated and annoyed.

Noah merely shakes his head and doesn't move an inch.

"Noah move." I say pushing his chest but he still doesn't move. He is like a rock.

"Sailor, I saw Tho-"Noah's gets cut off by Kyla and Thomas entering the room again.

"What's going on here?" Thomas asks looking between Noah and me.

"Nothing. We're just... talking." I respond looking at Thomas and then back to Noah.

"What did you wanna tell me?" I question looking at Noah. He only looks at me and then he looks at Thomas with such anger in his eyes, it scares me.

Noah lets out a breath of frustration and turns around. He looks over his shoulder at me before opening the front door and slamming it shut.

I stand there looking at the door.

What just happened?

_ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I wake up the next morning in Thomas' arms. I don't know why I feel so cold. I mean, his arms are big and comfortable but I can't help wonder what it would feel like waking up in someone else's arms. To feel the way that person's strong arms wrap around me, holding me close to them. And the way they smell like dark chocolate and Axe spray. He smells like dark chocolate, because it's his favourite. I can just imagine him eating it right no-