Chapter 6:"Lazy day clothes"

Leah's P.O.V.

The next morning when I get to school I dash directly to the girl's restrooms, because this morning Alex took so damn long in the bathroom at home that I couldn't use the bathroom. I did brush my teeth but with my finger and toothpaste in the back yard.

I make it to the bathroom and rush to an open stall.

As I go to wash my hands I see a shadow standing behind me. I turn to see Jade and her two minions, but Jade is smirking at me.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Little Miss Fucking Perfect." Why do people keep calling me that?

I roll my eyes, "Jade" I look to Jade's right,"minions."

Jade looks at me with a smug smile," So I've notice you and Noah are getting along quite nicely." Jade says in a very sarcastic yet scary tone.

"Congrats!" I say mocking an excited girl.

Jade rolls her eyes, but she doesn't say anything.

"Is there a purpose to your presence?" I ask looking bored.

Jade's eyes harden," Yeah there is. I just wanted to tell you that Noah's mine."

My eyebrows furrow," Oh, I didn't see your name on him." Her minions snicker until Jade sends them both a glare that stops them.

She turns back to me. "Correct, but you know where my name is?" She asks me but I just stare at her.

"His bed." She whispers with a smug smile on her face.

My face scrunches up," Wow! Don't you think it's kinda sad that you have to convince me?"

Her face hardens," Listen, I'm just here to warn you. Because things could get real ugly." She says actually quite serious.

"Things are already ugly enough." I say gesturing toward her.

Her mouth hangs open and her eyes widen.

"At least I don't look like that." She says gesturing toward me.

I smile and make my way out the bathroom," At least I can get a guy without threatening other girls." As I reach the exit I walk straight into a wall.

Not a wall, but Noah.

"That was hot." He states smirking at me.

I roll my eyes," Like I care what you think." He just continues smirking at me so I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I question.

Noah just shakes his head and walks away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I am currently sat in English and Noah isn't here, but luckily the period is almost over. I'm just thankful it is the last class of the day. We were given this period to work on our projects but considering my partner isn't here I start doodling in my notebook.

Suddenly the door bursts open with a loud thud. The whole class looks at who the asshole is and obviously it is Noah. He looks around the class and smirks walking toward me.

I only sigh," Where have you been?"

He rolls his eyes and says, "Football stuff."

"You know you're late, right?" I question him.

Noah looks down at me with a duh expression and responds in a very childlike tone," Oh wheely?"

I glare at him and then I huff and continue doodling.

I sense Noah's presence behind me and I look up to see him staring at what I am drawing.

"Can I help you?"

Noah's head snaps up, "It's just that your drawing," he pauses," fucking sucks."

I just stare at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask with a glare.

Noah purses his lips and bursts out laughing but it is so loud the whole class turns around to stare at us. I feel the heat travelling up my body to my face.

Strangely enough I kinda like the sound.

When Noah finally settles down he turns toward me with an amused expression.

"I was just kidding, Sailor."

I huff and roll my eyes.

"That was so fucking mean." I mumble staring at my drawing.

"I'm sorry, Sailor. I didn't mean it. You draw quite nicely, if I do say so myself."

I don't talk to him the rest of class, but I can't help the smile forming on my face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The final bell rings and I practically sprint to the parking lot to wait for Alex. I look around the parking lot and spot Noah. Today he is wearing a grey shirt, black joggers and black shoes.

I follow him with my eyes all the way from the school entrance to his car, his gorgeous car. When my phone rings so I pull it out my backpack.

Dad: Sweetie can you and Al please come home as quickly as you can.

I look up to be met by Alex.

"We got to hurry home." I say showing him Dad's text and he nods.

Me: We're on our way.

Al and I practically run home. When we burst through the door Dad is sitting on the couch with his head down. Al and I just sit next to him on the couch.

"So I suppose you guys want to know why I asked you to hurry." Dad's voice is strained and heavy. We look at him waiting for an answer.

"Kids I have something very important to tell you." Dad finally looks up at us.

He sighs and swallows hard," Kids, I ... I."

"What is it Dad?" Al asked worried.

"Kids, I have cancer."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heyy there hot tea

I know, I know it is pretty short ... Sorry

But it is another update so ....

Anyway thanks for reading

Please remember to vote, comment and share.