Chapter 13:"I'm home"

Leah's P.O.V.

That Thursday after school the four of us girls climbed into Jenny's car and were headed toward the mall. When Jenny parks the car, we make our way toward the entrance. The moment I step inside I yell while earning a couple of strange looks,"I'm home!"

"Let's go there!" Stevie yells already running towards Forever 21.

I am running my hand over the racks of clothes when I feel someone's hands on my shoulders and I freeze.

"Fancy seeing you here, Loo Bear?" The person chuckles as it takes me a few minutes to registering that nickname. I turn around and come face to face with one of my childhood best friends.

"West?" I question happily as I jump into his arms. West immediately wraps his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused. West and his family moved to South Africa when we were 10 years old, because his dad got a job there.

"We came back for a while, because my dad has work to do here." West informs me grinning.

"That's great!" I turn around to see all my friends looking confused and I chuckle as I say," Um ... everyone this is West one of my best friends from when I was little and West, this is Stevie, Jenny and Kyla." I say smiling.

"Nice meeting you all. Listen I gotta go, but I'll see you around?" West asks hopeful.

"Of course." We exchange numbers and his disappears.

"He is cute." Kyla says looking into the distance.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Leah?" Kyla asks for behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna grab something to eat?" I nod

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So Leah, how you holding up?" Jen questions eating the rest of her fries.

We are currently sitting in the food court, eating. I'm eating a hamburger and fries.

I look up at Jen from my hamburger with a frown," What do you mean?"

Jen rolls her eyes and says," Come on, we all see how you look at Noah and Jade."

"Okay, I don't know what why I fucking look at them for you all to keep asking me that, because I'm fine." I say trying to keep my anger at bay.

Stevie sighs and looks at Kyla," So how's the relationship going?" They all go into how fantastic Kyla and Sebastian's relationship is and I don't hear a word.

What way do I look at them? I mean, I think the only look I give them is one of disgust.

Suddenly my throat goes dry and I ask gesturing toward the counter," Want anything?"

"No thanks." All of them respond unison.

I walk over to the counter and wait for the guy to come back from the backroom. When he finally does, I smile at him.

"Hi. Coke please." At the sound of my voice, he looks up and smiles.

"Sure." He turns around to get my Coke and places it on the counter in front of me.

"There you go." He smiles again with a hand outstretched for the money.

"Here you go." I chuckle handing him the money as he nods.

As I walk away I feel his gaze on me. I reach the table again and all of them are looking at me expectantly.

"What? You guys said you didn't want anything."

"Idiot! Did you get his number?" Kyla whisper-shouts at me as I shake my head 'no'.

"What? You always complain about not having a boyfriend but when a super cute guy comes along you do nothing." Jen says looking at me with mock disappointment as I sigh.

They are right. I always complain about not having a guy in my life but here I am with a super cute guy at arm's reach and I'm doing nothing about that.

"Go back and get his number." Kyla demands.

"Okay." I say with a much confidence as I can muster.

I walk back toward him and smile.

"Hi again. A friend of mine thinks you're cute and wants your number." I say chuckling at his amused expression.

"I'd much rather give you my number." He says also chuckling.

"Really?" I question bewildered as he chuckles at me and reaches inside his apron pulling out a pen and paper. When he is done, he takes hold of my hand and places the piece of paper in my open hand and then he folds it together, inclosing the paper.

He looks up at me and smiles then he lets go of my hand and walks toward backroom when suddenly he turns around to look at me.

"By the way, my name is Thomas."He says while smiling.

I smile back and say my name is Leah and with that he disappears.

With a smile I walk back toward my friends.

"So?" Jen questions excitedly.

I wave the piece of paper in front of them and they all squeal.

"What's his name?" Kyla asks recovering from her squeal.

"Thomas"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heyy there hot tea!!

I wonder if Thomas comes back in the story? *wink wink*

Please remember to vote, comment, share and follow me.

Thanks for reading.

Question: What is your dream guy??

Okay .. so I know this chapter is a little (no a lot) late but our internet was down so I couldn't post it.

I'm soooo sorry, guys.

As an apology gift .. I give you ... Stephan James.

 Stephan James