Chapter 7: First Catch (Troy)

Troy

Heather Kinderwood. I had known her since she was a pig-tailed little girl pinning Zeke in the sand on the beach. She was a little older than Zeke, and in a lot of ways was the town bully. She had blossomed over night to the swim-suit model she was today.

Those were the things I didn't need to think about as I plumaged into her as she bent over my desk. There was only so much a man could take. The girl knew how to wear down my defenses that was for sure. I had my share but this was my first time having sex with her, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be my last. Not that I was thinking of having a relationship, but all I kept thinking as I pulled my fingers in and out of her mouth to muffle her screams, because the last thing I needed was any of my employees thinking they could get special treatment because of this.

Heather I knew. As much as we flirted, she knew it wouldn't go beyond this room. After that arguement I had with Leona, this was one hell of a stress releiver. Heather knew what she was doing when she had offered my a massage and the next thing I knew she was in the floor, unzipping my pants wrapping her mouth around my junk. I started keeping condoms in the office for the time regressed by to Leona and I had that pregnancy scare. The last thing I needed was another kid she could used to get money out of me.

I pulled her hair as I felt myself climbing to my peak as I hammered into her hard so much that it shook the desk. It was how she said she liked it and I aimed to please It was making my insides rattle feeling the vibration of her moans against my fingers. As I erupted hard tilting back and then leaning forward again.

"Damn." I smacked her her ripe as her figure stood up sliding her skirt back over her healthy curve. "Thanks babe."

She walked up to me, pressing against my chest trying to bring her lips to mine.

"Sorry, babe. I don't kiss." I said, "Nothing personal."

Her head cocked with a flirtatious smile, "Come on. What could it hurt."

I chuckled as I pulled my hand around the curve of her back. I licked my lips, "I don't want to find out."

"Well, I'm always here if you need me." She sang.

I ran my fingers over her long brown hair, thinking about her offer. Then I thought about what it would cost me if she got too clingly. I decided that this couldn't happen again. "Alright babe. I'll see you at work tomorrow."

I watched as her low seductive eyes watched me as she let herself out of my office and I sank in my chair tilting my head up at the ceiling. That was when the regrets began to flood in. I did the one thing I said I'd never do. Sleep with my staff. I couldn't say I was seduced, I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't blame it on my drinking. I was sober.

I had never regretted an encounter this much. I had never regretted sex this much ever. I was actually dreading what the next day at work would be like. Would we go back to our normal flirtations, or would she think we had something more? Would she started acting like my girl friend?

"What are you back here feeling sorry for yourself about?" I looked up and found Nick, "Leona again?"

He knew me too well. I had bee begging for her to bring my son for the fourth weekend for the carnival. I needed to go to the courts and file for visitation. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I hadn't already.

"I hate when she does this shit with my son." I cradled my nose.

"So take her goofy ass to court. Tell them she's a crackhead."

I rolled my eyes. "I said that in the divorce." I had known about Leona's drug habit while we were married, but I didn't have proof and the court system favored the mother. I was just thankful my mother was still alive and the restaraunt and the house was still in her name. If she would have taken that, it would have been the end of me. It would have been like losing my mother all over again.