Chapter 26: When I Finally Said It (Troy)

Troy

(Past)

I wanted to get used to it. My arms wrapped around my girl taking in her fruity scent. It was during work hours but the end of the summer was close, she was going away. We agreed to keep in touch. Maybe she could spend holidays with me. I slid my fingers up her bare thighs and pulled her against my erection. I wanted this. I wanted make love to her. I knew there was a bed on my yacht it would have been nothing to be her first I didn't know what kept me. I kissed and nipped out her necked cause her to giggle.

"Troy."

I chuckled. I was going to miss this. It just wouldn't be the same. "What do you want baby?" I asked.

"Let's sail." She said.

I put my hands on the rails pinning her against me. "Where do you want to go baby. I'll take you to the stars."

"Paris."

I laughed looking the dreamy look on her face. I nuzzled her neck licking the curve of her neck. She giggled again and I loved it. I loved making this woman smile, and yet there was a nagging feeling that I was holding her back. I shook it off. I loved her. I hadn't told her that, but I knew it from the depths of my soul, I just wanted to find the right time. The right moment. I laughed at myself. It was as if I was waiting to propose.

I wanted to give her so much and yet on this island. In my little world it was nothing.

Her face turned to mine pushing her lips to mine. I pulled her into me letting my tongue to part her lips tasting her. I moaned. "Mmm! I love you so much, babe."

"What?" She said as she kissed me.

So much for that. I thought. I turned her allowing her to wrap her legs around me. "I love you, Scarlett."

I looked at her. "I love you too, Troy."

The look in her eyes was stunning. It was a moment I wanted to stay in forever. I took her in the back room and played with her still controlling myself. There was only so many more time I knew I could take pulling away. I'd went into the bathroom to dissolve my erection. I closed my eyes imagining her against the sink sliding deep in her I could hear the deep gasps, her legs wrapped around me, the taste of her sweet lips letting my tongue muffle her cries of pleasure. I didn't know how much of it I could take,. My felt myself erupt and I milked my seed into the toilet urging my own after shocks.

I pulled up my pants, flushed and leaned against the wall tilting my head back. I wanted her. All of her. I wanted her to pack her stuff and move into the house. I wanted her fat with my kids. I wanted to put a diamond on her finger. That's what I had to offer her. This life. This life was perfect for me, but I had took me some failing to figure that out.

I came back in the room. To see her laying on the bed on her stomach. I knew if I had buried my self in her she would have been asleep.

"I think I'm ready Troy."

I chuckled sitting on the bed. Wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"At least let me finish you off."

"Don't worry about me, Scar. I love making you come." I looked at her.

"What are you afraid of Troy. You won't break me. I've done other things."

My eyes narrowed. I didn't want to think about Scar with someone else. I almost don't want to ask.

I felt her nibble on my ear. I have to chuckle. "Lay back." She murmured.

I laid back on the bed while protesting.What she did next I knew would be ingrained so much in my memory. I knew the next time, I wouldn't be have been able to hold back. The more I wanted to keep her the more I realized. I had to let her go. I didn't have a choice. She was young. I knew she was the one. Every fiber of my body was ready to take that leap with her, but she wasn't ready. The timing was terrible. I couldn't understand the greater meaning of meeting her now.

I had to let her go. If it killed me, and it it did slowly as she nuzzled in my arms.I stared at my ceiling. Wondering if she would ever come back. That was the worse feeling. I had to have faith in out love, but I couldn't help but wonder if I was anchoring her. I thought about the ships that pass in the night. We were two docked ships I was docked forever, and she was just getting ready to set sail on her life. I wanted her to stretch her sails, but I wouldn't wait for her. I couldn't. I wanted her to not even think of me. I wanted her to enjoy her life. I literally wanted to give her the world. She deserved it.