Chapter 13: My 1st Drunken Night (Scarlett)

(Past)

Scarlett

"Just two fucking, days." I heard him blare as I stood outside his office, "Two days a week you get him all fucking week. At least give me that. I deserve that as his father." I heard a sharp breath, "No, that's it...I'm done, I'm calling a lawyer. I have a right to visitation. You can't just ask for money and not let me see my son...Bye Leona, see you in court...yeah same to you..." I heard the loud bang of the phone hitting the receiver.

I decided to slowly backed away.

"What do you want?"

I wondered if he was talking to me but I couldn't be too sure.

"Look, I can hear you out there."

I walked into his office slowly.

His lips tightened. "Figures." He blew out cradling his nose.

I straightened. "I guess you were expecting Heather."

He looked up at me. "I was expecting the grim reaper." He stood up, and walked past me acratching his head.

I grabbed his shoulder. "I just want to know the truth. "

"The truth?" He said.

"Yeah." I huffed, "Are you trying to be my friend or get in my pants?" 

"This again. " He huffed, "Do yourself a favor, just stay away from both of us."

"Why?" I demanded, "Do I need to quit? If I can't trust my boss who can I trust."

His head hung. "Scar, I told you, I would never disrespect you, nor would I ever hurt you." He sighed, "But it's clear somewhere I crossed the line. I'm your boss, you're my employee."

"I thought we were friends too."

 He bit his lip. "Scar, you are my friend and it's because of that, I think we should take a step back."

"You don't want to hang out anymore." My lips twitched sadly. 

 "It's for the best, Scarlott. It's just the best way..."  He walked away.

"Troy...wait." I called out

Troy disappeared again in the men's bathroom, and after we cleaned up the party, we rode up to his place. A large beach house overseeing the entire island. I idea where all the beers came from but started chugging. I wrapped my fingers around my bottle strolling through the house. Everyone was finding a bedroom to shack up in till morning. It was like I imagined the house parties were in high school. This was all becoming the high school experience I never had and wasn't sure I wanted.

I walked out the back door into the beach. The moon was big, and then I looked and saw the big light house I had seen in the picture. It was dark, I wondered if he ever used it, I wanted to see the the light house come to life. I tightened my grasp around my bottle slipped off my shoes and walked toward it.

"I wouldn't wonder off, sweetheart." I heard a deep voice say behind me, I turned to find him looking back at me.

He walked up and picked me up in his arms. I giggled as I nuzzled in his neck loving the effects of his scent. I moaned gently.

"I like you too, Troy." I confessed.

He just chuckled.

"I do." I said, "I like coming to work. I like being with you. I like you."

"I like you too, sweetheart."

I felt him taking me up stairs my heart fell into my stomach. Was he going to sleep with me? Was he still playing his game. It was strange because I didn't care. I wanted him to take my virginity for many reasons. He was hot, so I could get it over with, I liked him, he liked me... I nuzzled his neck gently kissing and tongue kissing it. "Troy."