Chapter 27: The Last Night (Scarlett)

Scarlett

(Past)

We spent all morning trying to decide what tattoo to get. Maybe I shouldn't I have brought him with me. It was like he had a fear of putting my name on my body. I didn't care I loved Troy Walker and something in my soul told me I always would. He was uncomfortable about the lighthouse too. It was the most beautiful thing I'd seen on this island...besides him of course. I teased him about getting his name put over my crotch so he'd make love to me. He was the only man I'd ever really wanted in that way really. I mean, before I's had my celebrity fantasies But Troy I wanted.

I had a plan, but now I was getting a tattoo that Troy picked out for me. The island's flower. It was a beautiful orange like the sunset. I new every time I looked at it would think of him. That was how I would cope. I knew it would rip my heart out leaving. I laid on my back on a massage table, wincing and giggling at the pain. It hurt less than my father's but that one was done in my friend's basement.

This guy with a black mowhawk that was drawing under my breast while I was holding my boyfriend's hand was a professional, and Troy's go to guy for tattoos. I knew I was in good hands.

Troy and I spent the day together and decided to make the night of camping in his truck. I had already checked out of my room and my luggage was in his truck bed, which wasn't much. I didn't even say buy to my parents. They called earlier but I didn't pick up. I was an adult and I needed to depend on myself. I needed people in my life that supported me.

I nuzzled into Troy is scent washed over me. I tilted my head up to kiss, and he agreeably leaned in offering his soft tantalizing tongue. Not unlocking our lip I maneuvered my led over him straddling him. He moaned in agreement. And pulled me tighter into him. I pressed my hands against his chest. Rocking my pelvis against his erection under his jeans. He pushed himself back matching my rhythm already causing a delicious sexual friction between us. Thank goodness had worn a dress.

His fingers pushed up against my thong making soft swirls over my sex lips causing flutters of pleasure. He leaned back his eyes low and a wry smirk across his face. "What?" I moaned.

He slid the hand around my ass. "I know what you're doing Scar."

"So?"

He chuckled.

"It's my last day Troy. You know you want to."

He shook his head with a smile. He needed convincing.

"It's my last day." I sighed, "You know Sigmund Fred said that everything is about sex, except for sex. Sex is about power."

His bushy eyebrows lowered.

"Is that what it is. You're afraid to lose your power to me?"

He slowly cradled my face. "I've lost my heart to you, babe."

My lips pushed into his but he held my face where it was.

"I don't have any condoms."

I smiled and dipped a hand in my purse pulling out a small foil package.

His head fell back and he pinched his face. "Scar."

I rocked my hips against his pants along his erect manhood. "I want this, baby." My finger darted toward his pants. His fingers caught mine. His eyes caught mine. He stared into me deeply sending my body rippling. He undid his pants and cradled the sides of my neck sliding his tonguing in my mouth, my body melted into his as his kisses lowered to my neck, kissing my shoulders as he pulled away the small straps of my dress

He pulled my dress over my head and carefully urged me on my back his legs on each side of me.

Gently drawing a line with his finger from my belly button to the top of my pantie line "Scar, you are beautiful." He'd pushed further urging them down to my knees. Bent my knees helping him slide them off. His eyes beheld me like I was a rare gem.

My heart was thumping rapidly.He teased my with his tongue breast as he removed my bra flinging it on to the floor with the rest of our clothes. We'd stripped away. We were finally naked in every way. Desiring each other completely.

He'd ripped open the condom wrapper pulled out the condom putting it over his package.

My breath hitched.

He set his tip at my opening looking down at me his eyes like the sparkling ocean. "Are you sure, Scarlett?" He rocked.

I nodded.

He pressed his lips to mine teasing it with his thick tongue. His fingers rolled over and pinched my nipple as he pushed in me the burn of pleasure ripped into me. My head tilted back.

"You okay babe?"

I nodded breathing heavily. I throbbed around his hot member in me. The second thrust was less painful than the first. I tried not to focus on the pain. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug into his shoulder blades as he rocked into me. Kissing me gently. He dug his nails into my thighs as his speed increased.

"Damn it Scar..." I forced my eyes open, I had to see him. His eyes closed relishing in me. My eyes closed in rapture. I cry escaped my lips.

His heart thrust rippled through me my hips pushed into him dancing to his rhythm. Holding him for dear life never wanting him to stop or leave. "I love you, Troy." I cried biting into his shoulder. "I love you..."

"I love you, Scarlett." He murmured.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as we pushed our sweaty body's together.

"Ahh....Troy..." I gasped.

His thrust became harder as his mouth teased my nipple. He held my thigh as his pelvis banged into mine shaking the car like an earthquake. My thighs answered on their own riding the agonizing wave of an explosion with in. A tear strayed from my face I felt my body come apart and fling out to the heavens as I cried out. My body spasmed out of control shaking and I felt more tears slid down my face. I was crying, I felt like such a spastic.

He held me. "It's okay." He kissed my tear stained cheeks. "It's okay, baby. Did I hurt you."

I shook my head. "I love you, Troy. I don't want to leave...I don't want to leave." I cried.

He held me to him. "Shh! It's okay Scarlett." He whispered.

It wasn't okay. It wouldn't be okay if I'd left. I had a bad feeling. Something in my heart told me that. Something told me not to get on that ferry in the morning. I locked my arms around him and held him tightly.