Chapter 20: The Cove (Scarlett)

Scarlett

(Past)

"Watch your step, sweetheart these rocks are kind of sharp."

I subconsciously want to kick myself for wearing flip flops. He finally gave up and wrapped his arm around me as I walked, because I was walking so slow trying not to trip.

I caught sight of the small beach with clear water. I saw the allure. It was like a hideaway. It was beautiful. All the places Troy showed me were beautiful. I saw the island in a new way. I could almost see myself living here. At least without my mom, but at least the island was big enough to avoid her. I was sure she'd avoid me.

At the edge of the water he stripped his shirt off giving revealing his tattoos and chest. I didn't think he could have gotten more gorgeous until that moment. He glanced back with a smirk bringing me out of my daze. I quickly turned my head

"You know, you don't have to wear layers." He said scrolling me "Come on, it's just us."

I looked at him. That was what I was concerned about.

I noticed eyes rake over my body and that make my stomach turn flips. I sighed and slowly slid down my shorts. I unbuttoned my shirt still feeling his eyes on me. I subconsciously covered my stomach again. I looked up and noticed her was already in the water. Back stroking and still looking at me. His wet hair glistened over his face. He raked it back. "You coming" He smiled.

"You know what they say about black women and getting their hair wet."

He chuckled. "Just hold on to me."

I walked toward the edge of the rocks and peek over.

I eased myself into the water bracing myself on his shoulder and the rocks.

"Don't drop me."

"Never." He said deeply ripping through my body.

My hand slipped and I felt his grip tighten around my waist. Wrapping my arms around him I noticed I was caught by something else. His soft tantalizing lips. Nervously, I pulled away. I panicked.

His eyes grew big and apologetic."I'm sorry, I di—didn't..." I eased my lips to his and his crashed into mine again. My mouth simply melted into his. His tongue parted my lips. I moved into the unexpected and amazing kiss offering my tongue. He pulled me into him tighter deepening the kiss. A moan escaped my lips.

"Damn, I want you Scar."

"I want you too." I whimpered breathlessly wrapping my legs around his waist.

We were full on making out. I didn't know if he planned it. I still trusted him, at least I wanted to. I grazed my fingers over his ripped chest as his kisses lowered.

I felt his fingers push my bikini bottoms aside caressing me in my tender area gently.I couldn't help but moan against his lips. I would be lying in saying I had never been this far with a boy, maybe even further without penetration but the warm electric ripples that flowed through my body just with a simple touch, now massaging my core made me want to burst.

He kissed my breast and his lips urged down the fabric covering my breast. I gasped as his tongue teased my nipple. I had to admire the talent of a man that could keep us afloat, and pleasure me with both his mouth and fingers. I bit my lip muffling whimpers, tilting my head back into the water I didn't care about getting it wet as I slowly began coming apart in his arms. My hips bucked into his touch and my body rattled as he sped up his licks and fingering bringing me to my pinnacle.

I rippled through aftershocks and then buried my head in him nuzzling his neck. I felt warmth arising on my neck as I giggled like an idiot.

He chuckled and then let out a moan. "What the hell are you doing to me?"