Chapter 32: When I Met My Princess (Troy)

Troy

(Present)

"You know you don't have to do this." She looked over at me as we pulled into her parent's driveway.

I just laughed it of as I cut off the engine. "Honey, if you know anything about me, you know that I'm old fashioned."

"I thought you were the town bad boy." She smiled.

I smirked and leaned over to the curve of her neck gently stroking the hairs on the nape of her neck. "I'll only be naughty for you babes."

She rolled her eyes as a smile spread across her face. That is my new life's purpose to keep doing that. My heart beat rapidly thinking that I was going to meet a new lady in my life. I couldn't contain my excitement, but I wanted to do this right, especially since they live on the island.

As I watched her step out of my jeep, I scrolled her figure in her little red dress that hugged her curves. My lips twitched and all I could think was, that was 'mine'. Thought about just getting my daughter and Scar and taking them home. The thought of that alone was enough to send me to the stars somewhere.

I took a breath and got out of the jeep. I caught up to Scar, sliding my hands around her hips. I nuzzled her neck. I couldn't help myself. I had kiss and nip at what was mine. I couldn't wait to give her my last name.

She knocked on the door and I knew I needed to stop, the last thing I needed was her folks seeing an older man having his way with their daughter. Even if she was an adult and a mother.

Scar mother opened the door. I'd remembered her from the last time, when she was kicked out. Her last words to me was Scar was my problem now. I almost wanted to laugh about it. I almost wanted to take that as the 'blessing' I came for.

"Hey Mommy. You remember, Troy."

Her eyes narrowed at me.

I smiled and waved. "Hello. It's nice seeing you again." I didn't know what to call her.

We walked in. "So this is where you were last night Scarlet? That boy left this morning, saying something about contacts and him not being Danielle's father. Have you lost your mind?"

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs." She snapped.

Scar looked at me and shot me a tense smile. "We'll be down in a bit Troy."

"And who are you? Another one." She snapped.

"I'm the one." I corrected politely.

"That's what the other one thought."

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I sent her to college and the first thing she does is get pregnant, and hides it from her family. God knows what else."

I blew out a breath. "I'm sorry about that." I spoke.

"What do you have to be sorry for. You better head for the hills before you get caught up in her web of lies."

"I was apologizing because the condom broke."

She turned and looked at me her eyes widened.

"Can we talk?"

"So you think you're Dani's father." She crossed her arms.

"I'm sure of it." I spoke.

Her eyebrow cocked challenging me, but she couldn't convince me otherwise. I trusted Scar.

"I am asking for your blessing."

Her eyebrow cocked again.

"I'm in love with your daughter and I want to marry her."