Married

Welcome my sweethearts to yet another FanFic from your author nim, Cheonsa!

Let's enjoy this messed fantasy of mine together. Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.

As much as I don't want to get married to this guy, I would love to get away from my family and live in Seoul.

I mean, think about it. I am eighteen, Lucas, or whoever that guy is, is twenty one. We are getting MARRIED. MARRIED. You read it right, MARRIED!

My parents promised my hand in marriage to the son of their best friends. That itself is messed up.

Over that, I am only eighteen, like, I am turning nineteen in a month, but the point is, I just finished first year of college.

"Mom, does this really have to happen?" I ask her as she adjusts the white veil.

"Lucas is a great boy, honey, he will treat you like a princess." She says and walks out of the room.

"The bride. Be ready! You will be walking down the isle in three minutes." The manager who is in charge of my wedding shouts.

I sigh as the bridesmaids line up and I am made to stand behind them. My dad comes in and smiles at me.

I hate my family. I whole life I had to be a submissive girl. I was brought up in a traditional rich family so I was always expected to act like the traditional submissive ladies in our family.

And unfortunately, I do. I hated it but it has become a part of me.

"Ready?" My Dad asks me as he holds my hand. I give him a fake smile and nod. "Always."

............

The wedding was exhausting. I hated every moment.

Well, I do think my husband is cute. He acted like a gentleman around me. I wonder if he is like that to everyone.

I change into my jeans and long top with full sleeves. I look at the mirror. My bare face, wiped free of all the make up and my hair lying around my face in perfect curls.

I sigh and dab on some make up and grab my last bag. I look at my room for one last time before walking out the door.

Lucas is waiting in the hall. I walk towards him with a smile. He gives me a small smile.

My parents come, crying and hug me one by one as they say how much they are going to miss me.

Well, if you are then why did you get me married to a stranger whom I have only met a few times when his family came to visit here from South Korea?

I put on a fake crying face and say that I will miss them too. I walk to Lucas and he looks up.

"Ready to go?" He asks with a seemingly forced smile.

I nod and walk behind him to the entrance of my house. I wave at the thousands of relatives who came here for the wedding.

We get in the taxi and then we drive to the airport.

My new life begins. I look at Lucas who's face looks as lifeless as mars and sigh. He doesn't talk to me the entire ride. Well, the new life isn't off to a good start.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from, again, Cheonsa.