Busy

"I was kidding, okay? You can wear what you want. It's your house too." Mark says and pulls me towards him.

"Aren't you eating?" He asks me tilting his head. I gulp once again. I am not used to being around boys, especially hot ones.

Ahh! Y/N, shut up! You are married to Lucas! You can't say things like that!

I smile at him, "I should go wake up Lucas. The food will get cold." I say as I slide out of his grip.

I run upstairs and wear a pair of sweatpants and wake up Lucas.

"What happened?" He grumbles and gets up.

"Breakfast is ready." I say and smile at him.

"What on earth are you wearing? Couldn't you get proper sized clothes? That's it, you are going to buy new clothes today." He complains as he gets up.

My smile disappears. Why was he getting so mad about what I wear at home? I feel sad after hearing him say that.

"I'll give you my card. Go with Mark! I have somewhere to go. And please wear proper clothes while going out." He shouts from the bathroom.

I feel like trash after he shouted at me. Was I that bad? We have been married for literally one day and I am already making him mad.

I slowly get up and head down and sit next to Mark as he continues eating.

"You're really good at cooking." He says with a bright cute. "Tomorrow I'll make something else. Okay? I want someone to tell me how my cooking is. Lucas never really eats it." He says with a pout.

I laugh and pinch his cheeks. "You're so cute like a baby." I exclaim. "Of course I will do whatever you want."

I start eating my breakfast. Lucas strides in, wearing a beautiful black suit. I admire my man as he keeps a card on the table and slides it towards me.

He tells me his code number. "Go with her, Mark! She needs someone she knows with her." He tells Mark and starts to head out.

"Aren't you eating breakfast?" I shout after him.

"No. I'll have it later from somewhere else." He shouts back and closes the front door.

"Is he always like this?" I ask Mark with a sad expression.

He ruffles my hair. "Yeah but it's okay. He is just busy with the family business." He says and gives a hundred watt smile.

I smile sadly and poke my omelette again and again. "Eat it! Don't waste such good food!" He says and takes my fork and starts feeding me.

I laugh and take my fork from him and start eating my food. He washes his plate and does mine too when I finish.

"So, where do you want to go?" He says me as I take the card from the table.

"I don't know. You tell me. I am here for the first time." I say sadly as I look at the card.

"Let's just go to the mall! There are many stores there." He says and ruffles my hair. "Be ready in thirty minutes!" He says and goes to his room.

I nod and go to mine and Lucas' room. I take my clothes and search for something Lucas might approve of.

I find a beautiful off shoulders white top that I secretly bought because my parents would never let me wear things like that.

I pair it with a pair of black pants and wear my black heels with it and look in the mirror.

I wear a little makeup and let my hair loose. I comb through my hair and take my purse and walk out of the room.

I head to the living room and look around. The house has a bunch of room.

I decide to poke around and discover the beautiful, a little messy but still gorgeous place.

I love writing these chapters. They are so fun to write. Are enjoying it too?

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.