Games

We reach the house and go to the kitchen and keep the food there.

I slide my brown coat off and keep it on the chair as I sit there in my new outfit.

I am wearing a black summery dress. I look at Mark as he slides on the chair opposite to me and looks at me.

"So, What do we do? I am bored." Mark pouts and places his hands on the table.

I laugh. "You are always bored." I comment as he keeps his chin on the table and looks at me with puppy eyes.

"Aish! You are too cute ... let's see. Why don't we play something?" I say snapping my fingers.

"I know. I know. Let's play Just Dance! It's going to be so much fun." Mark exclaims and jumps off the chair and drags me to the living room.

He puts on the game and plugs it to the television and we start. The first song is 'Gibberish' by Max.

We laugh around and do the dancing and bump into each other while messing up. Well, I messed up, Mark is exceptionally good at dancing.

After we finish, we jump around happily. Mark got five stars and I got four.

"Why are you guys so loud?" Lucas asks standing in the living room with his coat on the couch and his shirt's sleeves folded to three forth and his black pants showing off his long legs.

His hair is messy but still looks good and he looks a little mad. I quickly reply, "Oh hey Lucas! You look so tired."

I go to him and hug him tightly. He just placed his hands on my back and pats me.

"We bought kimchi fried rice for you." Mark says as he goes to the kitchen. "Come on!" He smiles at Lucas.

Lucas smiles slightly and comes with me to the kitchen. As he is eating, Mark bring up our plans.

"So, Lucas, shall I call your dad?" Mark asks.

"Yeah. I do need a break." He says as he sighs. I look at him and feel sad inside.

After he finishes, he heads to the room to shower and change.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about the laundry and cleaning up." I say as I take my laptop from the living room.

I quickly rush to our room and look around. Looks like he is in the shower.

I keep my laptop on the table in our room and pick up his clothes that are littered on the floor.

As I pick up the white shirt, i observe and the shirt smells weird. Why on earth does his shirt smell of perfume? A strawberry one?

I put the rest of his clothes on the bed and inspect the shirt. I just hope it's not for the reason that I think it is like that.

As I inspect the shirt, I see red lipstick stain in the inner part of his collar. Oh goodness!

My suspicions have just been confirmed and my insides are burning up. How could he?

I search his pants and coat but find nothing of relevance. But as I hold the shirt in my hands, I feel angry and sad and .... I am super mad at him.

He has a lot of explaining to do. Mr. Wong, you better get ready to have your ass whooped.

Ohhh! Drama!!! I like it. *evil laughter*

Guess what happened, my shortcakes! My very first FF, 'Idols?' reached 3k reads today. I am so freaking happy. Thank you loves!

I have four completed FFs by the way, for those who are new to me. I also have a Kpop Imagine (requests open) book so if you have any requests, comment there.

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.