Unfold

"Jiwoo is my ex. I broke up with her when my parents told me that I had to marry you." Lucas begins.

I nod and look at Jiwoo who looks tense and is looking at the floor.

"But, I never got over her. I always loved her, I still do." Lucas says. "I am sorry Y/N, but I just couldn't.... love you."

I smile a sad smile. I feel really sorry for him. I know how it feels to be in love with someone else when you are supposed to love someone else.

My heart could feel the pain he was hiding from us. It's the absolute worst.

"Y/N, I spend all that time with her when you needed me. I am sorry." Lucas says again.

"And, I am sorry Y/N, because I asked him to keep our relationship undercover because I was scared. He wanted to tell you from the beginning." Jiwoo suddenly speaks up in a shaky voice.

"I am sorry that we hurt you." She says and looks at me.

In a way, we both were going through the same pain and struggles.

Both of us love men we shouldn't be in love with. Both of us want someone we can't have.

We just wanted to love. We just wanted to be loved and be needed.

I smile at her and open my mouth to start speaking. "Lucas, I am sorry that I couldn't love you. I never did and I don't think I will ever be able to."

"I was always in love with Mark and I still am. Jiwoo, I understand what you were going through. I felt that same way about Mark." I tell her.

"Mark, thank you for being by my side and making me feel loved and needed." I turn to Mark and say.

Mark smiles at me and kisses my forehead and puts his arm around me.

"So, apology accepted?" I ask the other couple in a hopeful voice.

They look at each other with a grateful smile. "Yes." They reply as Jiwoo hugs Lucas.

I smile as see their happiness. They look so cute together. I feel so happy.

Jiwoo stands up and walks towards me. I stand up and hug her. "Thank you for being honest." I tell her.

The boys smile at each other. "Thank you for understanding!" She says.

We sit with our partners and sit silently.

"How on earth do you take Lucas' attitude?" I ask Jiwoo in a joking manner.

Everyone laughs and Jiwoo pinches Lucas' cheeks.

"I don't even know. He is such a brat." She says with a laugh.

"I completely agree." I say. Lucas looks at us and pouts.

"Yah! I am not." He tells Jiwoo and me. Mark pats his shoulder. "You are." He tells his best friend.

We all start laughing and Mark asks everyone if they want anything.

"Nah! I am full." I reply the other two say the same thing. Mark goes to the kitchen to get some water.

"You are much cooler than Lucas said you are." Jiwoo says.

"I am not a 'brat' unlike someone here." I reply with a smirk and Lucas gives me a 'why are you doing this to me? look.

We laugh and soon Mark comes back and joins us once again.

Story is not over yet darlings. We still have a little drama left to spice up your already spicy life.

Vote and comment and don't forget to tell me which story you want next. Martinet or Masked??

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.