Thirst

I suddenly stop and listen carefully to the noises. Wait, the heck!

Mark is moaning in the room. He says something. I get curious and keep my ears against the door to hear better.

This time, the moans are louder. I listen careful.

Suddenly, Mark says my name. My eyes go wide and I listen once again to check.

"Y/N ...." he moans loudly. I put my hand over my mouth to cover up my scream.

MARK IS MOANING MY NAME!!!

Shoot! What on earth is happening inside the room? What is he doing, moaning my name?

The sounds stop and my breath gets more ragged. I move a few step backwards.

I trip on something and yell as I land on the floor right on my butt. I immediately cover my mouth. Shoot!

As I expect, Mark opens the door quickly and looks at me on the ground.

He is sweating intensely and his eyes are dark and hooded. He looks at me and walks towards me.

I jump up and brush my outfit. "He ... Hey! Y.. you ... Uhm .... left .. your phone .... on the .....table." I say as I hold out the phone.

He nods and takes the phone. "Lucas said ..... he won't.... be ....coming ......home." I say as I look at the ground.

"Oh! Then ....." he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. He pushes me backwards, forcing me to walk into his room.

He turns around and locks the door. I turn towards me and his hands go around my waist and pull me towards him. He throws away his phone.

He kisses me hungrily and backs me again, till the back on my knees hit his bed.

He stops and we both pant as we look at each other. That kiss, it was amazing.

I can feel a fire burning inside me. My desire for him is like nothing I have ever experienced or felt.

We look into each other's eyes and I bite my lips as my vision drops to his lips.

They look so soft and inviting. I look back into his eyes. He looks at me greedily.

He kisses me again and this time, there is more desperate -ness in his kiss.

I forget about everything and kiss him back as my hands attach themselves to his chiseled chest.

He turns us around so that his back is against the bed and falls backwards, pulling me along.

I land on him and we continue. He flips us over again so that he is on top.

He puts both his legs on either side of my thighs and his hands go to the hem of my dress.

His hands slowly drag the cloth up and run across my bare skin.

I grasp his tee shirt and pull it towards his shoulders as a response.

We stop kissing again, desperate for oxygen. I greedily inhale the air as Mark lays on my chest, his head facing the side.

"We shouldn't do this ......" I say as I place my hand on his head. I close my eyes and breathe.

"You're right but ..... I ..... no, Yeah. Let's stop before this gets out of hand." He replies and gets off me.

He stands straight and helps me get up. I fall into his arms as I am a little dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

He holds me tightly as I lay against his beating heart which was beat at a fast pace.

"I am sorry...." Mark says as I try to stand on my own. He looks at me sadly and looks at the ground.

"No. I am ..." I reply and walk out of the room. I walk towards the stairs and turn back to see Mark watching me.

I smile sadly at him as I adjust my dress and climb up.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. Tell me how you are liking the chapters!!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.