Hugs

After we finish, we continue walking around and Mark cracks a lot of jokes.

We walk home at around six o'clock and I start cooking rice and curry for everyone.

The boys go to change and after a while Lucas comes to the kitchen with my laptop.

"What's your password?" He asks as he sits down and keeps the laptop on the table.

He opens it and looks at me. I walk towards him in the same outfit as before. He is wearing a black tee and sweatpants.

"Why do you want it?" I ask as I move the laptop towards me as I stand next to him.

"We have to cancel that application of yours." He says and looks at me.

"But, why do have to?" I ask as I pout at him. It's not fair.

"Just do it." He says in a serious tone.

I type in my password and push it to him. "Do what you want to them! I hate you." I say softly as I feel my eyes starting to water.

He grabs my hand as I walk away and pulls me towards him. He gets up and pushes my back against the table as he comes closer.

"What did you say?" He asks in a deep voice as I feel his warm breath on my face.

"I hate you, Lucas." I say as I look into his eyes. He smirks and kisses me as his hands go around my waist and press my body against his.

"You don't mean that Y/N." He whispers as he deepens the kiss.

But, I do. I seriously do. No matter how you sugar coat the fact, I still hate you.

I hear someone cough and we quickly move away. "Geez, go to the bedroom guys!" Mark jokes as he checks the curry and turns off the stove.

There is a hint of saltines and anger in his voice. I run my hand through my hair and quickly walk to the kitchen.

I serve the food in three different plates and, with Mark's help, serve the food.

I eat silently and look at the two guys as they talk about something. I finish quickly and wash my plate.

As soon as I finish, I head to bedroom to clean up the place. As I am cleaning, I hear a knock on the door.

I turn around and look towards the door to see Mark poking his head in.

"I brought your laptop." He says as he walks in and places the laptop on the table next to me.

He looks a little sad and gives me a pitiful smile. "You were so excited to come." He says.

I look at him and smile sadly and nod my head. "It would have been fun."

He sighs and walks closer to me and slowly puts his arms around me and hugs me softly.

I give in and put my hands around his neck as I hug him. His heat radiates off him and warms me.

One of his hands slowly move up to my hair and pat my head as I close my eyes. I love being in his arms.

They were so comforting and loving around me. They felt perfect. I love this warmth in my heart.

I want to be here forever.

"We will get you in one day." He whispers into my ears as he loosens his grip.

I nod and smile at him as he smiles at me and ruffles my hair. "I hope." I reply.

"We will, Y/N. I'll make sure of that." Mark says and pinches my cheeks. "Now smile properly. I don't like that sad smile of yours."

I laugh as I look at the ground. Mark looks into my eyes and lifts one of his hands.

He brushes a loose strand behind my ear and smiles again. I smile back. I love this moment.

Hey sweethearts! Vote and comment if you like the chapters. Tell me how the story is going!!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.