Spring

He goes out, leaving me with a warm feeling in my heart. I feel like spring is blooming inside me.

I shake my head, smiling and continue cleaning up the room. After I am done, I change into grey loose knee length outfit.

I collapse on the bed and lay there. Lucas walks in and I sit up immediately.

He looks at me and gives me a small smile as he sit next to me.

"Why are you still up? It's already eleven." He says and he ruffles my hair.

"I was cleaning up." I reply as I snuggle into the comfy blankets. Lucas doesn't reply and lays down next to me and cuddles.

I feel him bury his head in the crook of my neck and place soft kisses there.

I close my eyes and let my tired body go to sleep while Lucas' warm breath brushes against my skin.

.............

Next morning, I wake up to my alarm clock again and freshen up. I pick up the laundry and head to the laundry room.

As soon as I get in, I see Mark stand there his back facing me. I gasp in surprise.

"Ahh! I thought you were I burglar." I exclaim, capturing his attention, and walk towards him.

He laughs and ruffles my hair. "That's cute." He replies and smiles.

I smile back and we both do the laundry together. After that, we walk into the kitchen and start making ramen.

"Hmm. Mark? Where are the packs? I remember buying them at the hyper market." I say as I look around and search the drawers.

Mark comes and stands behind me, one of his hands blocking me from one side, the other reaching for the top shelf.

He is extremely close to me and I can feel his body press against mine as he opens the shelf and takes out the items I was searching for.

He places them on the counter, in front of me, and says in a deep whisper, "There you go, Y/N. Anything else you want?" He asks.

I can hear the smirk on his voice as we stand like this, both his hands on either side of my hips, our bodies touching.

"N .. no." I reply in a squeaky voice. I am feeling things I shouldn't be feeling and urge to turn around and kiss him is eating me up.

"Okay then." He replies in the same tone as he moves away, leaving me in a pathetic condition.

I felt my insides burning up as he used that tone and pressed his body against my back.

I quickly shake my head and try to regain my composure as he takes a pot and takes the water.

I take the pot from him after he finishes and he smirks as I hands touch his hands as I grab the handle.

He looks at me with hooked eyes as I nervously look at him. He lets go of the pot, handing it to me.

I gulp as he runs his hands through his wet hair and walks towards the stove to turn it on.

I close my eyes and tell myself to no do anything that I would regret and take the pot to the stove and place it on the flame.

I feel his stare on me as I adjust my  outfit to make it reach it's full length. I run my hands through my hair and walk to the opposite side of the kitchen.

"So, what are we doing today?" I ask in an innocent voice smiling at him, hiding the fire in my heart.

Are you enjoying the story? Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.