A surprise gift.

I feel self conscious as I am buying the short skirts and sexy tops and dresses.

I do like them a lot though. It's just that I am not used to it. I pay for the clothes and take the bags and head to home in a taxi.

After reaching there, I decide to try on one of the outfits that I bought.

I wear a short plaid skirt and a black top which highlight my curves and have a moderately deep v neck.

If I do say so myself, I look amazing. I'll admit, I love this outfit.

Suddenly the bell rings and I rush downstairs to unlock the door. I open the door and Mark looks me up and down.

Shoot! This wasn't mean for him. I just made both our resolutions harder to follow. Shoot!

He bites his lips and gulps. I move aside and let him in. As soon as he walks in, he closes the door and locks it.

He pushes me against the wall next to the door and brings his lips near my ear. "Why are you making it harder for me?" He asks in a deep dangerous voice.

"I ..." I try to speak but I lose myself when his lips brush against the skin of my neck. I take a quick breath and look up, exposing more of my neck to him.

He peppers kisses all over and slowly moves up to my lips. He crashes his lips against mine and kisses me with passion and thirst.

I react in the same way and my hands go into his hair and tug on it as I arch my back to press myself against him.

His hands move to my thighs and travel up and down. The region he touches is on fire and burning with desire and thirst.

Suddenly he stops, "No. No. No." He says as he moves away and run his hands through his hair in frustration.

I touch my lips and realise what I just did. "I am sorry." I say as I pull down my skirt which had risen up as I result of his hand movements.

He takes his back and heads to his room without saying anything. I feel a pain inside me as I look at him.

Oh why did my life have to be like this? I hear the door bell ring, once again.

I quickly adjust myself and open the door. This time Lucas gives me a similar reaction.

He hugs me and kisses me as he enters. "You look beautiful." He says in seductive voice.

"First, stop sleeping with random girls. Who was it yesterday? Why on earth would you?" I ask in an angry tone.

"Hmm. That was my ex. She .. was there at the event.... I ... I am sorry." He says and hugs me. He smile at me.

"Do you feel sorry for it?" I ask in a broken voice as my eyes start to tear up.

"I am sorry, Y/N, I really am." He replies properly this time. I sigh. I don't want to trust him but what option do I have?

He walks to the room and I follow him. He starts taking out his books and I lay down on the bed.

I am feeling extremely frustrated after what happened with Mark. I just want .... no, I mustn't think things like that.

But my body isn't listening to me. I want him. I need him. My body is on fire with desire.

I look at Lucas who is studying seriously. I get up and walk to him. I push away his books and sit on his lap, facing him.

"What do you have to study? It's just the first day." I say as I attack his lips with mine.

Oohhhh. Are you guys liking the story so far? Are you bored? Tell me your opinions!!!

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.