Not so bad.

As we reach the airport, I try to initiate a conversation, "Lucas?"

"Yeah." He replies and looks at me. He lifts his perfect eyebrows as he looks into my eyes.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask as I move closer to him. "You seem very tired." I try to place my hand on his.

Okay, this is hard. Ahh! Okay, just place your hands on his! It's okay. He is your husband. It's okay. Just do it!

Ahhh! If holding hands is this hard, I can only imagine how awkward this is going to get in the bedroom.

I finally place my hands softly on his. I let out an inward sigh. I look at him and his eyes pierce right through me and take my breath away. Calm down!

"I am very mad at both our parents. I am still in university. And guess what, they think I should get married. Now I have to drag you around." He says in and angry tone while smiling forcefully.

Ouch. Hey! Lucas, it's not just you. I am a victim too, Okay? Geez, don't act like you are the only one who has suffered. I had to give up university for you.

"I understand." I say quietly and sit silently as the taxi stops. We both get out and take our luggage and go in.

..........

"Hmm. Lucas?" I whisper as we sit in our first class seat.

"You mind if I... hold your hand or talk to you? This is my first time on a plane. That's why." I ask hesitantly.

"Look! I just want to go to sleep so you do whatever you want by yourself." He says and rolls his eyes. He lays back against the seat and closes his eyes.

So much for treating me like a princess, thanks mom! This is worse than being a dog.

I close my eyes as the plane takes off. I feel a warm hand over mine and I open my eyes to inspect.

Lucas squeezes my hand and pats it slowly. Maybe, he isn't so bad? I smile and look at him as the flight continues.

............

"Yeah. Mom, we are here. Yeah, in front of the house." I say to my mom over the phone.

"And Y/N, today is your first night together ....... you get it right?" She says.

"Ahh! Ew. Mom. Ew. Bye! I'll call you later." I reply as I cringe. I should probably ask for a separate room.

"Your mom said something about sex, didn't she?" Lucas asks as he takes out the last of our bags from the taxi.

It is twelve at night and the grand modern white house in front of me looks absolutely spectacular.

"Yeah." I say as I smile awkwardly. Okay, now we are talking about this, awkward!

"You don't have it half as bad as me." He scoffs and takes a few bags.

As if mister. Hello? Who is the one that is permanently affected by it? Yeah, me. I am the one who is going to get pregnant! Not you!

I just shut up and take my bags and follow him into the dark house. He opens the door and we walk in.

He doesn't say anything so I just follow him and he goes upstairs. I do too.

"Lucas? Are we sharing a room?" I ask as we walk.

"Yeah. My parents are strict about it. I don't really see the point. If you are uncomfortable then you can take another room." He replies and goes into his bedroom.

I follow him in and ......WOW. His bedroom is amazing. White and black, amazing grand bed that looks all too inviting.

"Your room is quite good." I say as I set down my bags. Lucas turns around and a genuine smile appears on his face.

He starts taking off his shirt and I go into panic mode. I put my hand over my eyes.

"Lucas!?" I shout as I hear the sound of a belt clicking.

"Better get used to this, Ms.Y/N!" He says in a deep sexy voice.

I admit though, I did peek. He has an amazing body. Okay, now I am jealous! I want a body like his too. Except the bulge. Yeah, I don't want that.

"I'll go drink some water and be right back." I say in a high pitched voice and turn around and go to the kitchen.

I hear him chuckle behind me. I smile as I hear that. Maybe my life wasn't going to be so bad after all?

Or maybe it was .....

Hey sugar plums! Author nim here, tell me how you are liking the story so far!

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!

I am officially bias wrecker. (My bias is Mark by the way. If you didn't already guess.)