Drama

We walk quickly and reach the cute couple.

"Hey Lucas!" I say as we reach them. Lucas looks at me with wide eyes. I smile at him.

"Oh Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asks looking at the pretty girl dressed in a black skirt and purple shirt.

She turns quickly to look at me and gulps. She seems really scared. She looks at Mark at the same time as Lucas and look confused.

"Hey Jiwoo!" I greet her in a jolly manner and extend my hand to shake her hand.

She smiles nervously and takes my hand. "Hey Y/N! Lucas talks a lot about you." She says with a nervous laugh.

"He doesn't." I reply with a laugh. "Well, it's a surprise, seeing you here, Lucas."

"The feeling is mutual." He replies and eyes Mark up and down. (We arre, we we arre)

"What are you guys doing here?" Lucas asks as he turns to face Mark.

"Well, her husband wasn't at home and well, he hasn't been there for most of the time. So, she was getting bored and so I decided to step in." Mark says with a smirk and lifts his eyebrows.

"Quite a husband, don't you think?" He asks and looks at me.

I surpress my laughter. Dang, Mark is sassy! I like it.

"Yes. Quite a husband." I reply and look at the two boys and then Jiwoo.

Lucas looks down as he feels the burn that Mark just did. I honestly feel a little sorry for him.

"Well, Jiwoo, Lucas, a pleasant surprise seeing you. We will get going. You two love birds continue." I say with a wink and interwine my hands with Mark's and walk ahead.

That felt good. After those two months of Lucas dragging me down, it felt good to drag him down.

We walk ahead and Mark looks at me. "I thought you said you weren't mad." He says.

I laughs, breaking character. "I am not. He made me so mad with this affair of his that I want to make him think that he is in trouble. Serves him right."

Mark laughs and we slow down our pace. We walk around slowly, enjoying the scene.

"Did you like the trip?" Mark asks me after we finished walking around the whole garden.

It is around six in the evening and we are sitting in the car.

"More than you can imagine. That was literally the best birthday gift ever." I say as I kiss him softly.

He smiles against my lips and runs his hands through my hair. "I love you." He says in a whisper as we part.

"I love you too." I reply.

"But, we aren't done with the day." Mark says and starts driving.

"Which place now?" I ask as I pout. Mark laughs and replies, "It's a secret."

"Ahhh!" I say childishly as I smile and close my eyes. This is perfect, this is where I want to be.

This is what I want my life to be like. Mark and me together forever.

I don't know but I am super proud of myself. Why? I FINISHED 22 CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK IN LIKE FIVE DAYS AFTER I STARTED.

By the way, my Twitter is there on my profile. Please check out my other stories while you wait for the next update.

Vote and comment if you like the chapters and I love you!!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.