Worries

I pull him to the bad and get over him. "Don't go! Stay with me!" I say as I lay my head on his chest.

He smiles and ruffles my hair. "It's already afternoon Y/N, we should get up!" He says.

"No." I say like a stubborn little girl. "I won't let you go." I say. "Never." I whisper the word.

He flips us over and now he is on top of me. He pins my arms above my head and looks at me.

"Even you will have to come with me." He says with a smirk. "I think you will enjoy this."

He gets up and lifts me up and walks towards the bathroom.

"Where are you taking me?" I giggle and hit him jokingly.

He laughs and says, "Oh I think you already know."

..................

We get ready and head to the kitchen to make something. We see the other couple already cooking ramen.

"Wow! Lucas, in the kitchen?" I start teasing him.

"This is such a rare sight." Mark says as he puts his arms around me.

"Don't even did me started on how hard it was to get him to cook." Jiwoo says.

"I should never have let you guys meet. Why are you always roasting the living lights out of me?" Lucas whines.

The rest of us laugh and wait for the ramen to cook. After we finish, the other three get studying for their classes.

I sit in the living room alone and look at the ceiling. I want to study too. I miss university.

Well Lucas already admitted that he didn't want me to come to his university before because he didn't want me to meet Jiwoo.

Now that that is behind us, there is no reason I shouldn't be allowed to go to university.

I take my laptop and check if I can still apply. Surprisingly, I can, But only for the next semester, which is quite soon.

After I finish doing the necessary, I lean back on the couch. I tell myself, "By next month, I will be able to go to college."

At night, the students join me again for dinner. We talk and eat, but most importantly roast Lucas.

..............
Fast forward to four years.
..............

Finally, we have done it. Finally, I don't have to pretend to love Lucas anymore.

We had just got our divorce papers done and are saying goodbye.

"Bye Jiwoo!" I hug the beautiful girl and wave at them. "Bye Lucas!"

I wave and turn around and walk towards my car. As I am walking away, I feel happy and little hearted.

I'll miss their company but I will contact them as often as I can.

I get into my car and give a last look at Lucas and Jiwoo smiling at me.

I smile and drive the car out of the parking lot to the streets. I drive through the traffic and go to the parking lot of 'Looks', the most popular magazine company in Korea.

Wait, but where is Mark? *evil laugh in the background* TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Vote and comment if you like the chapters. Please tell me which story you want next, Martinet or Masked?

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.