Cheater

I tap my heel in annoyance as he finally opens the door. I turn around and almost die at the sight in front of me.

Lucas is standing by the door, lifting his eyebrows at me with a smirk. He is wearing only a towel around his waist, which hung loosely.

"Lu .. Lucas, we need to talk." I say, trying not to faint. He looks like a Greek god.

I lift the shirt and show him the lipstick stain. "Your shirt smells of strawberry scented perfume. Care to explain?" I ask in an angry tone.

Lucas looks shocked but quickly regains his composure. He smirks again and walks towards me.

He leans forward and places his lips near my right ear. "Y/N, if you can't give me what I want, accidents like these might keep happening." He whispers in a deep voice.

I feel a shiver down down my spine due to the voice but what he said is causing my blood to boil.

I place my hands on his hard chest and push him. "How could you just causally say that?" I ask and my voice cracks.

I try to hide the tears which are threatening to spill out. He looks at me and places his hand under my chin.

He lifts my chin and leans forward and captures my lips with his soft ones. "Then, why don't you give me what I want?" He whispers.

My tears flow down my cheeks as his hands encompass my waist and pull me closer. He kisses me with more greed.

A princess, huh mom? Yeah, this is definitely what a good husband would do. I close my eyes and just let him do whatever he wants.

At least this way, he might stop cheating on me. There is no use in me stopping him anyway.

Looks like my first time isn't going to match my expectations either. I melt into the kiss, a dull pain still in my heart.

...............

As soon as the alarm rings, I open my eyes and stop it. I sit up and hold the blankets against myself, covering my bare body.

I look at Lucas sleeping peacefully next to me, his hands around my waist.

I slide out and grab a towel and fresh clothes and walk to the shower.

I get in the bathroom and lock the door. I hang my head low as I think of what happened yesterday night.

I close my eyes and silently cry as I slowly walk into the shower and open the tap.

I stand under the warm stream of water and cry silently. I clean up and wrap the towel around me as I walk out of the shower.

I freshen up and wear my clothes. I look in the mirror and look at myself.

I run my hand across my red lips and hickeys. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Well, there is nothing wrong, is there? He is my husband. I have to get used.

We need to fulfill each other's needs and desires. I mean, this had to happen someday, right?

I try to comfort myself and walk out of the door and go to the bedroom.

I walk to Lucas and try to wake him up. He moves around and murmurs a lot before he finally gets up.

"Good morning Y/N!" He says in a happy voice and ruffles my wet hair.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I take off the sheets and as I do this, I see the blood stains on the blanket and I am yet again reminded that I am no longer a virgin.

I shake my head and continue taking off the dirty blankets. I take all the laundry and go to the washroom downstairs.

Yeah. This chapter is kinda serious, not to ruin the mood but it is an important issue.

Sorry if this is too serious but I just wanted to talk about this. This is not the first time that I have written about sexual assault, I mentioned it in 'Confused' as well.

My point is, even if you're married, sexual assault is still sexual assault. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's your body, your partner has no right to exploit you. It doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl, no one deserves to be violated in such horrific manners.

If you guys ever have a similar experience, please don't go along. Speak up or at least tell someone you really trust, preferably your parents.

You are an amazing gift that we have received and you matter to us. If you are hurt, that hurts us too.

I am sorry for ruining the fun mood of the story but I wanted to really get this off my chest. I love you guys a lot.

Also, I love Lucas, Okay? He is my wrecker in NCT. Actually, he is my bias too (like a side chick) but don't tell Mark!!! Shh!!! This is just for the plot. Lucas is an amazing person, nothing like my character.

Anyway, please vote and comment if you like the chapters. And stay safe! I love you so so much. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I am here for you too.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.