Shopping buddy

I go to some of the first rooms and see that the first one looks like an office. Probably for Lucas.

The second is a kind of a game room with a lot of games and books.

I reach the third door and slowly open the door. As soon as I enter, I see Mark going through his closet, probably searching for a shirt because he isn't wearing one.

"I am so sorry. I was just looking around." I say as I close the door. Phew! Why am I so nosy?

I go to the living room and sit on the couch and stare at the curtains. I am just so stupid. I should have knocked.

"Hey! Mrs.Wong! Ready to head out?" Mark asks me as he jumps on the couch next to me.

I smile and nod. Hearing Mrs.Wong felt weird in a funny way.

We head go and enter Mark's car and head off to the mall. He plays music on the system the whole way and I love these songs.

We jam out to the song together and enjoy ourselves a lot. We reach the place and walk in.

He holds my hand as we enter the extremely crowded place. "Be careful Y/N!" He says and pulls me closer.

He guides me through the place to an expensive store and we enter it.

We go through racks of clothes and find a few good ones. I try them one and then we pay for them and head out.

"Shouldn't we buy some groceries? There is a hyper market here." Mark suggests as we walk around.

I agree and we head to the place and buy a bunch of things and together we carry the bags to the car.

"Omg! It's already four. We spend the entire afternoon here." I exclaimed and we head home.

Mark laughs. "I am not surprised. You can easily forget time when you are there. Especially when it's with an amazing person like you."

I blush as I hear the compliment. I look out the window to hide it and look at the city. It's amazing.

We soon here home and as we are getting in, Mark gets a phone call from Lucas.

"Yeah. We got some clothes and some groceries...... Yeah. We just got home.......Okay! I'll drop her off." He says as we enter the house.

We keep the groceries in the kitchen and Mark explains the situation. "So, Lucas wants to introduce you to his board and asked me to drop you off at his office in an hour. Wear something semi- formal." He says.

"Oh!" I say, surprised that Lucas would want to do that. I smile happily and head to our room to change.

I pick out a peach cocktail dress. I wear it and admire the beautiful dress in the mirror before I retouch my make up.

I curl my hair and wear a pair of matching heels. I look at the mirror one last time. I had never worn something so short. I am feeling kinda nervous.

I grab my purse and head go the door and go the kitchen where Mark is waiting.

"Wow, you look absolutely mind blowing in that dress." He says with a wink and nod. He quickly drops me off at the office.

As I step out of the car and look at the giant building, I take a deep breath to calm myself.

"Go my little tiger!" Mark jests behind the wheel as I wave at him. He drives away and I call Lucas.

"Hey Lucas! I am here." I say as he picks up the call.

"Okay I'll come down. Go to the visitor's room." He instructs me. I obey him and head to the visitor's room. 

In a few moments, Lucas comes down and he looks a little surprised to see me.

"Wow! You ... you look gorgeous." He says as he hugs me and kisses my cheeks.

I giggle and blush again. "Thank you!" I say and Lucas takes me upstairs with him.

Along the way, we get quite a few stares and these were making me uncomfortable.

Hey sweethearts! Tell me how the story is going! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.

You're welcome!!!

You're welcome!!!