How I loved ...

So, my original idea for the story's ending is actually pretty sad. But, I didn't want to make you guys sad so I decided to write two endings.

This is the original idea. The sad one, so if you want the happy one please read the next chapter.

Enjoy!!!

The scene is the one where you parked your car in the front of Johnny's house and he walks in.

The rest of the things didn't happen in this version.

I start my car and drive towards my apartment and get in my apartment.

I change and get into bed. As I lay alone on the bed, hugging myself, I whisper to the cold air around me. "Good night, Mark!"

................

I wake up to my alarm ringing. I get up and get ready for the Saturday.

It's a holiday, which means I finally get to go where I have been wanting to go for a whole week.

I get ready and make pancakes for breakfast. I quickly finish my breakfast.

I step out of my apartment in a pair of jeans and a gray tee shirt. I have my purse in one hand and the keys in the other.

I lock the apartment and head to my car. I get in and start the car.

I drive through the roads and head towards my destination.

Soon enough, I reach the place. I get out of my car and take my purse.

I walk into the beautiful garden like place and walk in.

I smile as I take out a small candle from the purse. I walk ahead, knowing exactly where I am headed.

I finally reach the place. I sit down next to my love. I smile and place the candle behind him.

"Hey Mark! I missed you so much. I was so busy during the week, I am so sorry I didn't come sooner. Anyway, now I am here." I whisper as I smile.

I can feel my eyes tearing up and my smile slowly fading. I quickly blink away the tears and smile.

"I love you, Mark." I whisper to the headstone at the cemetery. The perfectly shaped boulder had his name cut out of it.

"I wish I had loved you more." I tell the stone. "While I still had you."

Mark had died five months ago in a car accident and I wasn't there with him.

He was on his way to my place and I was horrified when I heard the news.

Lucas and Jiwoo were a big source of comfort to me. They were by my side and helped me through it.

But am I over him? No, I never will. I love him, to this day. I love you Mark.

I sit next to stone in silence as I look at the greenery around. This silence is my comfort.

I love you, Mark. I always have, I still do and I always will.

So, that's the original ending but I didn't want you guys to be sad. I always had this ending in my head.

Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

The next chapter is the happy alternate ending to the story. I don't know which one you will like more. Tell me!!

Did you like this ending?

'Masked' has begun. The first chapter is out. Please check that out! Please check out my other stories!! Follow me for more.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.