An escape

We drive to a small restaurant with beautiful paintings on the wall.

"Why haven't you brought me to these places before?" I jest as I admire the art works.

"I couldn't. You were so stuck on being loyal to Lucas." Mark replies with a laugh.

We get out of the car and enter the small restaurant. There are a few tables around the centre piece, which is a statue of some legendary Korean woman.

We decide to sit at the table near the window, showcasing the beautiful streets.

"Mark? I don't know what I want so I'll have whatever you are having." I say after reading the menu.

"Okay. So, we will have two Bibim Guksu servings." He tells the waiter. The boy nods and smiles.

"Anything else?" The boy asks. Mark looks at me. I shake my head and say, "No. That's it, thank you!"

The boy goes and Mark looks at me and tilts his head. I smile as I see this. He looks so adorable.

"What?" I ask as I look at him. He shakes his head. "Nothing. Just admiring you."

I laugh and nod. He smiles with his eyes and joins me.

Our dinner arrives soon. We start eating and the food is absolutely delicious.

"Wow! You definitely know the best restaurants in town. This is so good." I exclaim as I enjoy the food.

Mark smiles. "That, I agree with." He says. We continue eating.

After dinner, we decide to head back to the house. When we reach there, as we are sitting in the car, ready to get out, I hold his hand.

"Thank you for everything. Everything you have done for me. Thank you for being a part of my life." I say as I look at him.

He smiles and keeps his hands on my cheeks and kisses me softly. "Anything for you." He whispers against my lips.

We part and head inside. The door is locked from inside so we ring the bell.

Lucas opens the door in a hurry and looks at us. "Y/N, Mark, we need to talk." He says opening the door wider.

"I agree." I say as we walk in. As we enter, I see Jiwoo standing behind him.

I smile at her and wave. "Hey Jiwoo!" I say.

She gives me an apologetic smile and says, "Hey Y/N!"

We walk to the living room and sit down on the couches and I look at Lucas, gesturing him to begin.

"First of all, I want to say sorry for hurting you." Lucas says as he looks into my eyes.

It seems sincerely. Even though he was hurting me, Mark's presence and love always made me feel better.

"It's Okay." I reply and press my lips together. When though I already guessed what he is going to tell me, there is still a curiosity inside me.

"I want to tell you two about this situation." He begins and looks at Mark and me with a sad look in his eyes.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. Are you enjoying the story? Also, I need your help.

Which one do you want next? I'll start working on it once I finish this story

Which one do you want next? I'll start working on it once I finish this story. Follow me to be notified of the new works I release. Please tell me!! I really need your help.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.