Good evening

I slowly open my eyes and in front of me is a beautiful garden entrance.

"Wow!" I exclaim as my eyes follow the beautiful vines hanging around the gate.

I turn to Mark and kiss him on his cheeks. "Thank you for bringing me here!" I say.

He blushes and says, "What are we waiting for? Christmas?" He laughs and I join him.

(If any Indian readers or Bollywood fans in general got that reference, I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY SOULMATE!)

We get out of the car and I admire the entrance and the greenery once again.

We walk hand in hand to the entrance and enter the flora paradise.

It is overflowing with beautiful flowers and plants of various species.

The dashes of colours here and there brighten the atmosphere of the lovely afternoon.

We walk through the amazing place and admire the scenery.

Finally, the path leads to a green house. We enter it and start looking around at the tropical plants.

Suddenly my eyes fall on a oddly familiar figure walking on the other side of the structure.

I stop and try to get a better look at the person. Mark also stops and locks towards the place.

"Isn't that Lucas?" I say as I look at Mark. He looks shocked and he nods.

"What is he doing here?" I ask as I quickly walk over to the place, Mark following right behind me.

We reach near and sure enough, it's Lucas and he is with a girl. An extremely beautiful one at that.

"Jiwoo?" Mark says from my side. He looks extremely confused. "Why would he be with her right now?"

"You know her?" I ask him as they continue walking forward. They seem so happy.

They are holding hands and look extremely jolly and in love. It's like they are in their own paradise.

Mark nods. "Yeah. She studies at our university. He used to be with her, then they broke up before the vacations and he said that he absolutely hated her."

"Oh?" That's interesting. I remember him telling me about being with his ex. Maybe she is the one?

I look at them and honestly, I feel nothing inside. I expected myself to be mad that he has been cheating on me since day one with her.

But, I don't love him and everything between us is merely fictional and physical, it mean nothing to me.

And the way he is looking at her, it reminds me of the way Mark looks at me. Was he still in love with her?

"What should we do?" Mark asks looking at me.

"Maybe it's time I met Jiwoo." I say with a smile and look at Mark. He seems surprised at my reaction, honestly I am too.

"Are you sure? Aren't you mad? Jealous?" He asks as if I am crazy.

I laugh and nod. "I have you. Why should I be mad or jealous? If anything, everyone else is jealous of me for having someone like you in my life." I squeeze his hand in reassurance.

He blushes and smiles. "Then let's go meet Jiwoo." We start walking towards the unsuspecting couple.

Oh! Well, I don't know where this is going. (Actually, I do. Hehehe)

If you are enjoying the story please vote by pressing that small star at the bottom and comment as much as you want. Your comments make my day.

My friend taeter10 is writing an FF and I absolutely love it. While you wait for the update, please check her out.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.