Sweet

As I walk into the kitchen and take some water from the purifier. Who even filled it while he was away?

"Hello there! May I ask you what you are doing here?" I hear a voice behind me.

I immediately turn around and my eyes.... Okay I am becoming delusional. Why is a hot sexy boy standing in front of me in his shorts, ONLY?!?!?

I just admire the art in front of me as he lifts his eyebrows and asks me, "Didn't you hear the question?"

"Hmm. I .. just .. wanted ... some ... water." I say, lifting my glass. "Who are you?"

"Guys, guys, clam down!" Lucas says as he walks into the room and gives me a quick kiss before taking a glass and takes some water.

Wait, he kissed me. HE KISSED ME!! I expected my first kiss to be a lot more romantic. I am disappointed, but at least we know Lucas is a good kisser.

"Oh! You're back? She is your girl for the day?" The other guy laughs and runs his hand through his brown hair.

"Hey! I am Mark Lee. His roommate. Well, more like housemate but you get it!" He says, shaking my hand.

I can assure you that a shiver went down my spine when he touched me.

"Hey! I am .. Y/N. Wong Y/N, Lucas' .." I begin.

"Wait, you are his sister? You look don't even look moderately similar." Mark exclaims and looks me up and down. (We arre, we we arre)

Awkward. Don't ever do that again Mark! Don't check me out like that.

"She is my wife, Mark. My wife." Lucas says putting his arm around me.

Okay, let's comprehend this situation. Two hot men, both in shorts (only!), and one has his arm around me. DON'T LET YOUR HORMONES MESS UP, Y/N!

"YOUR WHAT? That's why your parents wanted you to go there for a week?" Mark exclaims.

Lucas nods. "Come on, Y/N! Let's go to sleep!" He drags me with him and turn around and smile at Mark as I place the glass on the counter.

We go to the bedroom and Lucas jumps into bed and immediately dozes off.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I change into a fresh pair of underwear and a black oversized hoodie.

I get into bed and stay on my side and close my eyes and sleep.

..............

I wake up to my phone's alarm and I sit up and stop it. Lucas has his hand on my waist. It's six o'clock.

I smile and push his hand off and head to the bathroom to freshen up. I tie up my now dry hair in messy bun and head downstairs.

I go to the kitchen and check the refrigerator. Okay, we have eggs, some vegetables and a drawer full of spices.

Okay! Perfect! I take out the ingredients and start cooking omelette and a side of spiced up vegetables for three.

After I finish, I keep the three plates on the kitchen counter and turn around.

I come face to face with Mark. His wet hair is looking like it was styled by an amazing hair stylist.

"Good morning!" He says in a deep whisper as he smirks at me. I gulp. Okay, hormones, please don't mess up!

"Maybe you should consider wearing pants." He says and moves away to the plates and starts eating.

"Thanks for the food by the way. It's good." He smiles at me and stuffs himself.

I AM A FREAKING IDIOT. HOW COULD I FORGET? I AM THE DUMBEST GIRL EVER.

I try to sneak away to my room.

Okay, I am having a blast writing these chapters. I hope you are enjoying too!

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.