How I love ...

I feel someone put their arms around me and hug me tightly from behind.

Without even looking, I can say that it is my love standing behind me.

I turn around to face Mark and I kiss him lightly on his lips. "Welcome back!" I say cheerfully as he hug him.

He smiles at me and ruffles my hair. "Right on time." He says.

"Wait, I am not late?" I ask, confused.

"No. The flight was delayed." He says. I smile and look at him.

"Oh! By the way, meet my parents Y/N!" He says and gestures towards a happy cheerful couple.

I bow and greet them. "Hello! How was your flight from Canada?" I ask them with a bright smile.

"It was good. I am very sleepy though. Great finally seeing you, Y/N. Mark talks so much about his girlfriend." His mom says, hugging me.

I hug her back and smile at her. "Oh really?" I exclaim and look at a red Mark.

"Ah. Yes. He doesn't shut up about you." His dad says in a jolly voice and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Let's get you to the car!" I say as I help them carry their luggage and keep it in the car.

We talk about a lot of things as we get to our apartment. We reach there and his parents immediately go to bed.

After we finish bringing in the luggage, Mark and head to our room.

"I missed you so much last two weeks." I say as I put my hands around him.

He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"I missed you more than anything." He says against my lips.

I smile against his lips and he pushes me against the door and locks it.

He smirks at me and kisses me with more hunger. He immediately grabs my pencil skirt's belt and takes it off. (Take it off now girl~~~ Just Take it off~~~
Okay, I'll go home now.)

I let my hands explore his torso and he sucks on my lower lip.

He pins my hands above my head as he continues to kiss my neck.

I moan in response to this actions. "Go slow Mark!" I say as I smile.

"I thought you liked it fast." He says as he smile and lets my hands go.

I laugh and pinch his cheeks. "I love you, Mark Lee." I say.

"I love you too Y/N." He says kissing my forehead.

SO??? Tell me!!! Did you like the story? Which ending do you like more? Did you enjoy?

My new FF, 'Masked' has been published. The first chapter is out. Please go check that out!! Please check out my other stories!! Follow me for more FFs.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys so much. Thank you so much!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.