The Question

As soon as Mark sits down, he asks the question that I have been dreading.

"So, What do we do now?" He asks, looking serious and slightly anxious.

What do we do now? What is it that we can possibly do to make our situation okay?

"I don't know." I say and Jiwoo agrees with me. The previously jolly environment of the room changes.

"I think we should just go along with everyone's plan for a while and then maybe get a divorce." Lucas says.

"Yeah. So soon would be too much for our parents and family. We should probably play along." I agree.

Mark senses me tensing up so he holds my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

I smile at him and hold his hand. Lucas looks at me and asks, "How long do you think this will have to happen? We can't let anyone else know."

"I don't know but we can probably try to introduce the idea slowly to our parents." I say.

"It's kinda sad that we have to hide our relationships." Jiwoo comments.

I feel the same way, that pain when you can't show anyone who you love.

"That's true." Marks voices my opinion. He looks at everyone.

"Lets worry about this later. I am tired. I just want to sleep." I say as I lean on the couch.

Mark laughs and picks me up bridal style. "So, she will be in my room." He declares and takes me to his room, closes the door and places me on the bed.

"So, are you really tired?" He asks me as gets on the bed and hovers over me.

I close my eyes and feel him just over me. "Yeah." I reply, nonchalantly.

I open my eyes and see Mark gets closer, such that he lips are almost touching mine.

"Are you sure?" He asks again in a deep whisper. Oh shoot Mr.Lee! You know that is my weakness! Don't you dare use at the sexy ass tone at me!

Actually, you know what? I am suddenly not tired at all. I feel as energetic as .......... JHOPE!
(Any ARMYs? Hehe)

I look at his beautiful features and gulp. I just have to move like a centimetre for our lips to touch.

I blame this on you Mark. It's all your fault. Don't blame me later!

I grab his tee shirt's collar and flip him over so that now I am on top and he is laying on the sheets.

My legs are folded on either side of his waist and my hips and pressed against his as I place my hands on his muscular chest and lean forward.

"It's your fault, Mr.Lee." I say as I kiss him and my hands explore him. He smirks against my lips as he puts his hands around my waist.

................

Next afternoon, we wake up, together and sit lazily on the bed.

"I don't want to go. Come here Mark!" I whine as he gets up and starts getting ready.

He comes to me and ruffles my hair. "What happened?" He asks with a smile.

Wow, I just realised that I reached the twenty sixth chapter of this story in like five days!!! So proud!!!

Are you enjoying the story? Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.