Dinner date

I can feel my heart beat faster and the temperature rising. I try to look away but it's impossible.

"Come down quickly! I made tacos." He says with a wink and walks away.

I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding and close me eyes. Why do I feel so .... so ... I don't know what this is that I feel towards him.

I head to the bathroom and freshen up and head downstairs.

"Mark?" I call out as I walk into the kitchen. I see a plate with delicious looking tacos on it.

"Hello!" Mark pops up from behind me and smiles at me. I smile back.

We walk to the table and start eating.

"So, What are we doing today?" Mark asks as I finish doing the dishes.

"I was thinking of applying for your university since I had to leave mine." I say as I put the last plate in the cupboard.

I wipe my hands on the soft towel and tame my wild hair.

"That sounds amazing." Mark exclaims. "We could go together and go to even parties together."

"Yeah. That would be fun. I have never gone to a party before." I say as I walk to the living with Mark close behind.

"YOU HAVEN'T GONE TO A PARTY?" He shouts. I cover my ears and laugh at his expression.

"My parents were pretty strict about it. I did try to go but I got caught. It didn't end well." I say as I suddenly stop.

"Wait, let me get my laptop! I want to check out the university's website." I say as I run to my room and get my laptop.

I go to the living room to find Mark laying down on the couch. I sit on one of the chairs and open the computer device.

Mark gets up and sit on the hand rail of my chair and looks over my shoulders as I search for the university.

We sit there for a long time, suffering through the net and filling the application.

At seven o'clock, we decide to head to a local restaurant to buy some kimchi fried rice.

We walk to the small but comfortable restaurant and sit at the front table.

"Thank you Unnie!" I say as the daughter of the family who is older that me serves the dish.

"Wow Mark! They have amazing food." I exclaim as I dig into the delicious Korean food.

"I know right? I love their food. That noona's mother makes the food. It always reminds me of home." He says as he digs in.

After the meal, we get a parcel for Lucas and walk back. As we are walking, Mark tells me about the beautiful city.

"We should go on a trip to the park. It's absolutely gorgeous. They have this shallow pond in the middle and their are so many birds and ice cream salons. It's awesome."

"Sounds like fun. We should definitely go there. Well, tomorrow is Saturday, does that mean Lucas will be free? Maybe Sunday? Then we can go together!" I say as I smile at him.

"Yeah. We should definitely take him. I'll ask his dad to let him off for the day. We are quite close." Mark says and starts skipping.

I giggle and fasten my pace to match his and we go to the house.

Are you enjoying??? Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

I started a Twitter account so if you want check that out, just go to my profile, I put a link there.

Please check out this amazing story called Daring Damsel by forevermeganpereira I love it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.